Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Apoo ACTUALLY the only one beside Kaido (who beat Kidd and killer at once) to handle 2 SN at once an dominate 1v2
With Sanjikun logic now Apoo is a low top tier and can match Admirals:ihaha:
But overall Apoo perform was really good, didn´t expect him doing so much damage on Luffy and Zoro together, seems like Oda still carrie for the other SN.^^

Queen: Hey hey! That's disappointing! Really?
Queen:steef::steef:

Btw like I thought initially it seems that it was Kidd attacking Apoo that gave Zoro and Luffy them the opening to escape his onslaught. Apoo hype train rolls on strong!!!:steef:

Also might just be me but thought it interesting that Zoro acknowledge the strength of even the weaker members of the beast pirates which is a stack contrast to the situation on EL when he commented on the droves of fodder marine soldiers not amounting to much IIRC. Someone please correct me on that bit if I'm wrong btw :p

Someone here tell me in the past weeks: "Watch out when a favourite character getting a L, people directly will shout out Oda for it and wanna quit the manga"
Looking at some post and :ihaha:
I can understand the rage(for Luffy and Fs) but that it take this way, I never expect it, I though the only L who Luffy would get was from a Calamity or Kaido/Big mom,same goes for Zoro.

Apoo has really a lethal Ap with even made Zoro worry about. If he stand up in the next chapter after that attack of Kid, he would get my respect, dude would climp easily the supernova stage as one of the highest.

Overall the first real fight chapter with some cool actions and unpredictable events, go forward Oda and show everything, the fandom wait so long for this war. Of course we will see more Ls in the future, but this makes it even funnier:saden:
They gonna drop the series where they have spend so much time on...personally it wasn't the fight that made me a fan of these series it was the lore, world-building, themes, interactions......just because Zoro didn't took a L they going wild saying shits:suresure::suresure::suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

The big difference is that Sanji and Jinbe protect Luffy from the top tiers, while Zoro protects Luffy from Apoo
Sanji had to protect Luffy from BM at Tea paryy
Had to protect him against BMP fleets which is stronger than Apoo.

People criticise Sanji lol Zoro is running away from Apoo and doesn't wanna get damaged

But but Zoro is supposed to handle Enraged army or cacao army or any Yonko fleet and Win.

For quick access:

Thanks to @Gol D. Roger :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.