Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji had to protect Luffy from BM at Tea paryy
Had to protect him against BMP fleets which is stronger than Apoo.

People criticise Sanji lol Zoro is running away from Apoo and doesn't wanna get damaged

But but Zoro is supposed to handle Enraged army or cacao army or any Yonko fleet and Win.
They have to restrain themselves before the big fight dummy lmao

Still am, bro. Zoro is weaker than Law. Cry harder.

Yeah I know you were, I just had a minor point of contention on the mastery part. I don’t think that Katakuri would have been able to stop an attack that he couldn’t see in FS and he didn’t know the source of. The first hit of Snakeman resembled this.

Lmao we did not get a confirmation that Zoro is fighting Kaido. He’s talking about the actual war. Keep crying and inventing things, fanboy. Law’s going to be fighting Kaido with Luffy and Kid, Zoro is going to be taking on a subordinate.
1 word Ema :smithnie:

Not being disrespectful to zoro but.., did he even have a slightest idea about how powerful a yonkou is..?, I mean he already set himself up there, a battle between him and a yonkou :seriously:. No clue, no nothing, never even met one before..
While luffy still carelessly optimistic at least he already had the glimpse since he already fought 2 before.., but zoro..?, c'mon man..

Top tiers
Akainu
BM
Kuma:vistalaugh:
You laugh yet you have no idea how strong Kuma actually is. The dude can deflect literally any attack, absorb fucking damage from the body of one person and place them into another, create literal bombs from the air, and teleport on a whim (as well as others). He has yet to be shown/matched to any other significant person in the series.

Sanji had to protect Luffy from BM at Tea paryy
Had to protect him against BMP fleets which is stronger than Apoo.

People criticise Sanji lol Zoro is running away from Apoo and doesn't wanna get damaged

But but Zoro is supposed to handle Enraged army or cacao army or any Yonko fleet and Win.
Because his captain was koed. don't forget it, zoro considers luffy's life more important than anything else :cheers:

Still waiting Kaido son silhouette
:josad:
This chapter was trash
Post automatically merged:

Jheeze I wonder how strong Apoo is then? His ability seems pretty broken, but then again if he's doing this to become a F6 member was he not considered because he's "too weak" or there just wasn't a vacancy available for him?🤔
I guess it wasn't vacancy available to him

Status
Not open for further replies.