Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Idk why they're so salty when it comes to Mihawk lmfao
I came out a logical explanation for it.

See, one piece is going for long and most of the mysteries remain mysteries. Many people didn't re read op from the beginning again. So many info has been lost or clarity has given way to headcannon.

With so much discussions taking place on it, people have now set opinions on how things are and how things should be. This become worse because now people take only panels posted in discussion as sort of info. Until they will re read op,with clear mind nothing will change

I came out a logical explanation for it.

See, one piece is going for long and most of the mysteries remain mysteries. Many people didn't re read op from the beginning again. So many info has been lost or clarity has given way to headcannon.

With so much discussions taking place on it, people have now set opinions on how things are and how things should be. This become worse because now people take only panels posted in discussion as sort of info. Until they will re read op,with clear mind nothing will change
I mean some people here are legit being retarded when it comes to Mihawk..like they ignore everything Oda states..but they don't do the same with other top-tiers lmao
Funny

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I do not understand it at all. We know this man is >= a yonko and an admiral. I do not understand the downplay. It is coming mostly from Sanji fans, downplaying Mihawk and downplaying eos Zoro, but when asked why Sanji will be strong at eos they hold on to Zoro being super strong to justify Sanji being strong. Somehow.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I do not understand it at all. We know this man is >= a yonko and an admiral. I do not understand the downplay. It is coming mostly from Sanji fans, downplaying Mihawk and downplaying eos Zoro, but when asked why Sanji will be strong at eos they hold on to Zoro being super strong to justify Sanji being strong. Somehow.
Also idiots like Noodle who thinks swordsmen are nothing special in the series :giogio:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Also idiots like Noodle who thinks swordsmen are nothing special in the series :giogio:
It is mind boggling. The man says Kidd is the strongest high tier, with nothing, just for lifting rocks, and the scene pre ts, but we saw how close Law was to Luffy, but goes on to say that the WSS is not the WSS and is a high tier somehow.