Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the words of the best zoro fan on WG :sweat:

At least he can do both. Can't say much about all these other salty Ediots
Chrono MonsterZoro these are the ones who disappears once they start losing but hey when our grandmaster was getting clowned we didn't disappeared, we were there lolz unlike them, don't even think they are Sanji fans, definitely Zoro haters just wanting to downplay him. We give credit when credit's due. Sanji does something cool, fuck yeah, and they slander Zoro 24/7

Katakuri did Ko luffy many times, but luffy stand up always as he Will do in this chapter, And the explosion was "weird" looks like exploded inside luffy mouth/body, dont look normal at ALL, and even made kizaru body explode.

And makes sense luffy be able to tank more punchs than explosion inside him, even thought of course katakuri is stronger than apoo.

Some people are Just here to trash the series without any good Argument.

True but i wish for luffy to use Fs wait i forgot he got koed
Still waiting for you fanboys to explain what he’s supposed to be seeing with future sight, other than him being just fine like nothing happened at the end of the chapter, given that the attack was a sound and he didn’t know how Apoo’s ability worked.

What makes Kuma a top tier?
bcz u want to?
Its like the words fly right over your head. Kuma has one of the most broken devil fruits in the series. He can literally reflect anything and everything. He can teleport on a whim, teleport other people, remove the damage given to a person, and create bombs from compressed air. Not to mention, his body is enhanced and likely to be again improved by Vegapunk.

I'll throw the same logic back at you:

What makes Kuma a lower tier?

"bcz u want to?"

Status
Not open for further replies.