Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't see sound based attacks
What kinda absurd excuse is that? Point of observation Haki is react to attacks you can't see, hence why Luffy, Zoro and Sanji can react and dodge light speed lasers, hence Kizaru's vivre card says you need high level CoO to fight him, hence why Sanji could react to that Katakuri jelly bean despite not looking at it.

Why would you go out of your way to make such excuses. Just accept that Luffy got fucked up by Apoo and give apoo his credit.

I don't particularly mind losing....but losing this way??...nah...not acceptable...
Bro Im shocked too, I never expect such a situation on the early of the war, even Zoro said that they shouldn´t take to much damage by Apoo. I though the only one who could give them such a threatment where the Calamity/Kaido or Big mom. I never... NEVER though Oda would give Luffy such a perform against a Apoo... All respect to Apoo, after Katakuri and the Udon training, I expect kinda more. Now I fear that Oda even hyping the Flyers or Queen in sake of downgrading Luffy and co:suresure:
And I don´t know what to say anymore, the battledome will change for sure....

J

Jo_Ndule

No Luffy CoO isnt trash.
It is just that Oda doesn't know what to do, so he makes Luffy retarded to not use CoC and FS just to hype fodder or weaker dude

"Zoro dura an endurance is better ' nope, you gotta be crazy to even say this.
*Zoro took a small cutting attack while the attack Apoo used on Luffy is a powerful blast that he used on Kizaru!

Stop making up excuses to defend your favs Ls.
Oda took an L for how he writes Fights /PL
Luffy and Zoro took Ls from Apoo.

What kinda absurd excuse is that? Point of observation Haki is react to attacks you can't see, hence why Luffy, Zoro and Sanji can react and dodge light speed lasers, hence Kizaru's vivre card says you need high level CoO to fight him, hence why Sanji could react to that Katakuri jelly bean despite not looking at it.

Why would you go out of your way to make such excuses. Just accept that Luffy got fucked up by Apoo and give apoo his credit.
If he used FS he'd just see himself explode, not what caused the explosion... hence he can't dodge.

I'm not making an excuse in fact you are adding something to an ability (FS) that it doesn't have.

Bro Im shocked too, I never expect such a situation on the early of the war, even Zoro said that they shouldn´t take to much damage by Apoo. I though the only one who could give them such a threatment where the Calamity/Kaido or Big mom. I never... NEVER though Oda would give Luffy such a perform against a Apoo... All respect to Apoo, after Katakuri and the Udon training, I expect kinda more. Now I fear that Oda even hyping the Flyers or Queen in sake of downgrading Luffy and co:suresure:
next week....Queen gets his shot
next next week....F6
finally...Kaido again....

Act 3 ends with pack of L's to the so called future PK.....

I don't think it's that Luffy can't foresee them when using FS, I think it's rather because he's too hot-headed and easely distracted and angered to use it properly.
I guess that is true and remember when kata get punched by first culverin snakeman? He didn't have time to avoid only harden his cheek. Too bad luffy didn't know which body part to choose to get hardened since he doesn't have fullbody armament

At this point I am indeed sure that Act 3 will end with the defeat of the alliance against Kaido and Big Mom. Act 4 will be the true final war for Wano.

No Luffy CoO isnt trash.
It is just that Oda doesn't know what to do, so he makes Luffy retarded to not use CoC and FS just to hype fodder or weaker dude.

"Zoro dura an endurance is better ' nope, you gotta be crazy to even say this.
*Zoro took a small cutting attack while the attack Apoo used on Luffy is a powerful blast that he used on Kizaru!

Stop making up excuses to defend
Oda took an L for how he writes Fights /PL
Luffy and Zoro took Ls from Apoo.
You wanna make excuse for Luffy but you were same dude who was saying Zoro took an L against Killer because he passed out and his endurance is trash now despite not recognize that was also done for plot?

Why so much hypocrisy because Luffy has defeated your favorite character Katakuri?

Luffy got decapitated while Zoro casually tanked that attack. It wasn't a small cut, there was a massive splash of blood.
It was just Oda reaffirming what he has established pre TS. Zoro's durability and endurance is a tier above luffy's.

Now Killer's Stab >> Apoo's slash > Apoo's pounding on Luffy >> Everything Katakuri took from Luffy.

You started this bullshit, now live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.