Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Ugh, this thread.

This is Zoro almost killed by Mr. 3, who was actually weaker than Mr. 4, the guy Usopp and Chopper beat.

This is Luffy getting trolled by Miss GoldenWeek.

Stuff like this happens all the time. However, they almost always succeed when it matters and the situation calls for them to.

If anything, I'm glad they are in the thick of things, fighting and getting battered. No one can say they didn't pull their weight once all of this is over.

Hiyori stopped his bleeding. You don't need to be a doctor to stop bleeding.
Where was it stated that he was loosing so much blood that he would have died?

So he passed out due to overwhelming blood loss and not impact of an attack? So its the same thing that happened to Luffy against Hody?

Or you live in a fantasy world where every wound can make you loose life threatening amount of blood if left untreated?

Yep, don't expect this act to end for a while. Honestly think Oda will keep it going to 998 or 999 or something like that, and Chapter 1000 is some crazy mid act event like BB finding Pluton or something. Could be the biggest chapter ever.

Another reason I don't see Act 3 ending anytime soon is the fact that:

- Numbers aren't introduced
- Yamato isn't introduced
- BM pirates haven't arrived
- 99% of the alliance isn't even at Kaido's mansion yet
- We don't even know if they win at Kaido's mansion lol.
I'm actually really interested in seeing what Oda would do for chapter 1000.

In Chapter 100 milestone was "Legend Begins" with the introduction of Luffy's Father and start of Luffy's own journey. I wonder if he'll make chapter 1000 about Dragon or a major Luffy chapter.

Yep, don't expect this act to end for a while. Honestly think Oda will keep it going to 998 or 999 or something like that, and Chapter 1000 is some crazy mid act event like BB finding Pluton or something. Could be the biggest chapter ever.

Another reason I don't see Act 3 ending anytime soon is the fact that:

- Numbers aren't introduced
- Yamato isn't introduced
- BM pirates haven't arrived
- 99% of the alliance isn't even at Kaido's mansion yet
- We don't even know if they win at Kaido's mansion lol.
And there is also the fact that Tama, Hitetsu and Hiyori are absent from Onigashima. I expect Tama's ability to control animals and Smiles users and her relation with Linlin to play a role in the final battle. Hitetsu have with him Nidai Kitetsu which may be used by Zoro or someone else and his knowledge of blades could play a role too.
And let's not forget Orochi's epic reaction upon finding that Komurasaki the woman he lusted for so much is in truth the daughter of his worst ennemy.

Plus I expect the CP0 to come back after the deal they made with Orochi earlier in the arc, possibly along the marines who may use the intel that X-Drake gathered during his time inside the Beast Pirates.

Ugh, this thread.

This is Zoro almost killed by Mr. 3, who was actually weaker than Mr. 4, the guy Usopp and Chopper beat.

Stuff like this happens all the time. However, they almost always succeed when it matters and the situation calls for them to.

If anything, I'm glad they are in the thick of things, fighting and getting battered. No one can say they didn't pull their weight once all of this is over.
That's also true, anyone with a functioning brain would know a lot of shit that happens with in One Piece happens due to plot.

But it is hypocrisy I have an issue with. There are literally ***** out there who are putting cap on Zoro's power level because he passed out "due to killer's stab"

Ugh, this thread.

This is Zoro almost killed by Mr. 3, who was actually weaker than Mr.4, the guy Usopp and Chopper beat.

Stuff like this happens all the time. However, they almost always succeed when it matters.

Tbh i agree this isn't a good scene at all to judge them strength wise
Tho id argue its not totally the same because imo apoo aint a pushover and has lots of potential too. Like all the supernovas imo

To be brutally honest here I care more about what is happening outside of Wano with Sabo /Hancock/Warlords/Vivi & Alabasta/Marines than I do about Wano. This isn't a knock on Oda's writing in Wano, it's just things outside just seem way more interesting, could be because the KINGDOM fan in me is simply into that politics/nations related stuff than pirates. But damn Oda adding all of that shit as Wano is going on is just too much man. Killing a dude.

With that said though, if we are going to be focusing on non-Wano stuff at end of Act 3, please for the love of god Oda..please actually show what went down in the Reverie and give 5 or so solid chapters with all the big parties that are making their moves already.
I think we all do. Those are arcs/characters that have been built up since pre-timeskip. Unfortunately when Oda made the Yonko, he probably didn't realize he'd have two tackle the two "lesser" Yonko compared to the mains ones we really care about. Another issue is that Oda spent 400 chapters with these 2 Yonko almost exclusively. On top of the fact that Wano has a ways to go and we don't even know if either Yonko will go down this arc (we can assume, but we can never be sure now that the Rocks plot is a thing and BM being hinted for an Elbaf connection).

It's just a very weird time for the series. I personally love it, but I can see why people hate this shit. Great world building, extremely long pacing to major arcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.