Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
There are more chances for Zoro traveling in the depths of hell to kill Kaido's ghost than Koby beating Kuzan.
LOL
Post automatically merged:

There aren't much relevant characters around that Oda can throw in the mix now but the absence of Fujitora is very striking. He's been MIA for a long time now. Ryokugyu is back at the HQ as 1 Admiral is always stationed there at all times.

My guess is that Fujitora and Smoker will get in some kind of fight with Cross guild. Oda hasn't forgotten about Smoker, we see Tashigi around as well. Smoker and Fuji were chilling together before too.

Do you think this will happen ?

Yeah. Though they might lose, cause Mihawk being the WSS and all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
this isn’t obvious and outside of past beef with smoker and croc from last showing Smoker he was severely lacking first against law then against joker albeit he wasin recovery mode there, I doubt he would be able to handle Croc.

Issho bv Liwahk would be dope but I don’t see it.

we are getting shown characters we haven’t really seen before or additions like BBP first time we actually see them all in action and we have Garp v Aokiji rn Kizaru v Someone. Shanks v Kidd and Elbaf.

we have Bonney in egghead who we haven’t quite seen much of yet hat she can do but has some hype behind her with Kuma as her father.

Then we have the Goats of Urouge and his crew that has still yet to be seen.
I’d say these would be the next up for screen time.

I don’t think we see Issho rn unless he faces off against the Revolutionaries possibly Sabo rnd2

he could have more feats that's not what matters, but koby portrayal even if kid alive would be better
Idk if you started the manga recently but there was a time during the MF war that people like you thought that Coby would give Luffy a fight and you know what happened.
It was exactly the same shit with Hancock. All 10 people in the world that like Coby kept spamming that he'll beat her and you know what happened.

Damn it's right, and it fits perfectly.

Goat Fujitora about to clown Mifraud:suresure:
The best result the "WSS" can get in this scenario is a draw since Oda won't make Fujitora lose, too goat for that.

And Smoker I always said that he will reapper with YC lvl at least, and Crocodile is actually perfect for that.

did boa defeat him? if you think smoker can come back and be yc1 or yc1+ nothing wrong with koby being commander level
Smoker has a better chance because he's already near YC level at PH. He fought Law who was doing stuff deep into the new world during the TS and Vergo who could very well be vet level. Koby has done nothing, absolutely nothing to put him near vet level. His jump to YC level is a lot more drastic than Smoker's

boa didn't defeat him either
Because his lucky ass was saved by BB.

Cant you understand that Coby has not done anything in the whole series and you think that because he was trained by Garp he can suddenly beat Warlords ? Luffy was already a strong fighter pre ts and even after Rayleigh's training he could barely keep up with guys like Mingo and Latakuri but your precious Coby can win against Hancock and Kuzan despite the simple fact that his biggest feat is a torpedo ?

Last edited:
I keep trying to be fair to Koby by saying shit like " well Hancock is pretty strong, in the top 15 or 13 alive " as excuses for him, and while I do believe the Hancock part ( there's a reason she hasn't been packed up or lost once, unlike Buggy Moria Weevil Croco etc. ) I just can not keep making excuses for this retard Koby.
The mf just GAVE UP when pirates where about to shoot him, like where's your Armament Haki, Tekkai or Geppo? He's so ass.. I'm ready to give up on him.

e because he's already near YC level at PH. He fought Law
he was yc level from fighting law? while bb said koby help him beat zhi, while hancock could arrow bb commanders and a va, we have seen him get no-diff by doffy, and get beat by vergo, it makes no sense at least koby hasn't gone full power so we don't know, but portrayal is better then smoker's

he was yc level from fighting law? while bb said koby help him beat zhi, while hancock could arrow bb commanders and a va, we have seen him get no-diff by doffy, and get beat by vergo, it makes no sense at least koby hasn't gone full power so we don't know, but portrayal is better then smoker's
You Koby fans like playing with words, Blackbeard said that Koby did something that allowed Blackbeard to oust Wang Zhi. That doesn't mean the two literally teamed up.

but portrayal is better then smoker's
Yeah a guy who fought with Warlords even if he lost has worst portrayal than a guy who literally runs for 2 chapters with a metal ball and gives up when fodders are about to shoot him. Oh sorry i forgot he cought an arrow and stopped a torpedo.