Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 70+ chapters in and you enjoy fodder beating panels? You poor soul. What Oda did to you is unacceptable.

AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
Man I'm just here for the art, characters and plot advancement.

Beating fodder was necessary to get Queen and Apoo's attention, which was necessary to show off Apoo himself for once.

I just think people dont understand that everything needs panel time, even fodder in the beginning of most major fights. Pretty much staple in one piece, it allows the escalation to feel organic

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man I'm just here for the art, characters and plot advancement.

Beating fodder was necessary to get Queen and Apoo's attention, which was necessary to show off Apoo himself for once.

I just think people dont understand that everything needs panel time, even fodder in the beginning of most major fights. Pretty much staple in one piece, it allows the escalation to feel organic
I understand your point of view trust me I do but I'm fu**ing tired reading this for 10 years and Oda still does shitty chapters like this one besides Apo action he literally wasted another panels for nothing while we are +70 chapters deeps.
I have a bad feeling Dressrosa won't be the only arc people will remember for being too long.
Post automatically merged:

after that udon prison and oden flash back i'll take the whole strawhat crew fighting fodders anyday.
Don't worry brother we still have to see all SH's groups perspectives on beating fodders :).

Now I wonder who beat Apoo in Whole Cake Island, or was it another "rumour" by Brulee?

I don't see Cracker or Snack beating him, but it could have been that Apoo only went in there at beginning of time skip.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now I wonder who beat Apoo in Whole Cake Island, or was it another "rumour" by Brulee?

I don't see Cracker or Snack beating him, but it could have been that Apoo only went in there at beginning of time skip.
Brulee is lying b*tch. Don't be surprised if we get a flashback of Apoo clowning top 3 commanders of Big Mom and stealing her poneglyph:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.