Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy wasn't "KOed" ffs. This is the 2nd last page

Apoo got a good sneak attack in, but enough of the wank. Oda is not going to nerf Luffy that much before Kaido.
This is the problem I had with people saying "Katakuri = Gear 4" because Luffy's eyes "went white".

Eyes going "white" doesn't mean shit if they're fine after. It's like 1-2% HP reduction.
I'm sorry but Luffy was literally unconscious and had Zoro carry him, he was knocked out. It isn't just about white eyes

I'm sorry but Luffy was literally unconscious and had Zoro carry him, he was knocked out. It isn't just about white eyes
He's literally walking fine the next page... This is like Luffy and Big Mom at Whole Cake Chateau where Sanji dragged him out. People saying he was "KOed" when he's literally walking around fine the next chapter.

People have got to stop looking at panels in isolation and look at the END RESULT.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One thing people haven't been pointing out that's absolutely insane is that everyone is literally still partying and fighting while this is going on. Like they crashed the party and people are still drinking having fun. We'll probably see more of that next chapter. Beasts pirates don't give a fuck lmao
Would you care about some barely YC level characters invading you while you have 2 yonko behind you? Kappa ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.