Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
O

Ok ty

all the vids I see
Sanji franky can both fight the same
Yui Kenkyushitsu (Yui) -> Laffite. She thinks the matchup is a bit obscure but Laffite's fighting style stands out to her (i.e Feels Sanji is the best matchup for him due his aerial ability. Sanji fan iirc)

MonsterJohn -> Vasco Shot (mostly coz of how quirky he is) but thinks Laffite is also a strong possibility. Says Laffite gives him hidden boss vibes (prolly a Zoro fan but I don't know lol)

Onegaishimasu Kaizokudan (Takashi) -> Vasco Shot (Might be able to use flames hence this matchup)

Koyakki Channel (Koyakki) -> Burgess or maybe Pizarro coz of the North Blue ting but thinks Robin might fight him as well (*This was prior to their DF reveals). Koyakki is a Sanji fan iirc

Koyakki Channel (Toya) -> Toya is almost always trolling but he thinks Sanji fights Shiryu. (Zoro v Shiryu is too obvious for him and he doesn't seem like he rates him all that much as a swordsman opponent as Zoro will fight Mihawk latter down the line, so he thinks Zoro fights Alvaro Pizarro, says we might get to see a stronger version of Sanzen Sekai. He's a Zoro fan iirc)

- Vasco Shot seems to be most common from what I've seen after skimming through a bit, which is a bit of a shock to me but I get the reasons, he's weird, seems to be pervert, could potentially use fire etc.

- Also not surprisingly, all the matchups I've seen have Nami v Devon.

- Brook v Laffite is also pretty common which I can kinda get coz of their designs and seems to be the reason why folks match em up

Last edited:
Yui Kenyushitsu (Yui) -> Laffite. She thinks the matchup is a bit obscure but Laffite's fighting style stands out to her (i.e Feels Sanji is the best matchup for him due his aerial ability. Sanji fan iirc)

MonsterJohn -> Vasco Shot (mostly coz of how quirky he is) but thinks Laffite is also a strong possibility. Says Laffite gives him hidden boss vibes (prolly a Zoro fan but I don't know lol)

Onegaishimasu Kaizokudan (Takashi) -> Vasco Shot (Might be able to use flames hence this matchup)

Koyakki Channel (Koyakki) -> Burgess or maybe Pizarro coz of the North Blue ting but thinks Robin might fight him as well (*This was prior to their DF reveals),

Koyakki Channel (Toya) -> Toya is almost always trolling but he thinks Sanji fights Shiryu. (Zoro v Shiryu is too obvious for him and he doesn't seem like he rates him all that much so he thinks Zoro fights Alvaro Pizarro, says we might get to see a stronger version of Sansei Sekai. He's a Zoro fan iirc)

- Vasco Shot seems to be most common from what I've seen after skimming through a bit, which is a bit of a shock to me but I get the reasons, he's weird, seems to be pervert, could potentially use fire etc.

- Brook v Laffite is also pretty common which I can kinda get coz of their designs.
Thx
:cheers:

Yui Kenyushitsu (Yui) -> Laffite. She thinks the matchup is a bit obscure but Laffite's fighting style stands out to her (i.e Feels Sanji is the best matchup for him due his aerial ability. Sanji fan iirc)

Koyakki Channel (Koyakki) -> Burgess or maybe Pizarro coz of the North Blue ting but thinks Robin might fight him as well (*This was prior to their DF reveals). Koyakki is a Sanji fan iirc

Koyakki Channel (Toya) -> Toya is almost always trolling but he thinks Sanji fights Shiryu. (Zoro v Shiryu is too obvious for him and he doesn't seem like he rates him all that much as a swordsman opponent as Zoro will fight Mihawk latter down the line, so he thinks Zoro fights Alvaro Pizarro, says we might get to see a stronger version of Sanzen Sekai. He's a Zoro fan iirc)

- Brook v Laffite is also pretty common which I can kinda get coz of their designs and seems to be the reason why folks match em up
Burgess and Aokiji bros. I don't feel so good :josad:

Burgess and Aokiji bros. I don't feel so good :josad:
Only person that even brought up Aokiji as a possibility was John:catsweat: but keep in mind that some of these vid are a few months old.
After matching up Luffy and Zoro, Takashi for a reason incomprehensible to me thinks only Jinbe can fight Aokiji lol
I liked vasco shot prior to him getting negged by Aokiji, everyone has gotten negged so i hope its either Aokiji himself or Laffitte otherwise downplayers will do their thing
No way in hell Sanji fights Vasco:catsweat:. The fire argument is pretty weak sauce in my opinion. Kk Vasco can use fire...so what? lol
Sanji is not only immune to fire but can also use blue flames, Vasco doesn't stand a chance against him. Matchup and clowning aside, I like Vasco's design and DF ^^

No way in hell Sanji fights Vasco:catsweat:. The fire argument is pretty weak sauce in my opinion. Kk Vasco can use fire...so what? lol
Sanji is not only immune to fire but can also use blue flames, Vasco doesn't stand a chance against him. Matchup and clowning aside, I like Vasco's design and DF ^^
Yup i liked how Vascos design and being the creepiest mf in the series full of creepy mfs was very good, could potentially have a great moments with Sanji but he has gotten negged too many times for my liking. While yes, im more intersted in what kind of "character" sanji fights, but at some point their strength matter too lol

I like the Aokiji
But let’s say someone else

Vasco 3 Ls 1 to boa 2 aokiji

Lafy is clean
Laffitte is clean. Not only he doesnt have anti feats but he has very strong feats
-sneaking in room with mihawk and sengoku in if
-only BBP that dodged ace, not even BB himself did
-Opened gates

burgess is somewhat clean, yeah he got defeated by Sabo but he didnt had his fruit and still had good feats in dressrosa, he is probably is physically strongest person in series

Laffitte is clean. Not only he doesnt have anti feats but he has very strong feats
-sneaking in room with mihawk and sengoku in if
-only BBP that dodged ace, not even BB himself did
-Opened gates

burgess is somewhat clean, yeah he got defeated by Sabo but he didnt had his fruit and still had good feats in dressrosa, he is probably is physically strongest person in series
2 me if you lose your out

like Queen lost but was just faking

2 me if you lose your out

like Queen lost but was just faking
I don't think a loss per say is bad but the manner in which you lose is important.
Vasco's loss against Boa can be forgiven, given he's a perv like Sanji. Sanji is also a neg diff for Boa let's be honest :josad:lol but don't care how strong Aokiji is, he is never neg freezing characters of Sanji and Zoro's calibre be it post-ts or pre-ts.
I don't think Burgess getting merk'd by Sabo is as bad as the Aokiji ting but at the same time, I don't think Sanji fresh out the TS will be that outmatched against Sabo so again Burgess doesn't really stack up as Sanji's opponent. If it did happen tho, all tings considered, I'd be disappointed but won't be that mad at it tbh.

I don't think a loss per say is bad but the manner in which you lose is important.
Vasco's loss against Boa can be forgiven, given he's a perv like Sanji. Sanji is also a neg diff for Boa let's be honest :josad:lol but don't care how strong Aokiji is, he is never neg freezing characters of Sanji and Zoro's calibre be it post-ts or pre-ts.
I don't think Burgess getting merk'd by Sabo is as bad as the Aokiji ting but at the same time, I don't think Sanji fresh out the TS will be that outmatched against Sabo so again Burgess doesn't really stack up as Sanji's opponent. If it did happen tho, all tings considered, I'd be disappointed but won't be that mad at it tbh.
I just think 4 them being like one of the last fights

I want them to be monsters
Like how are we going 2 win
Post automatically merged:

Vasco Shot is clearly Jinbe's opponent.

Jinbe is a gentleman and his fishman karate (which manipulate water in humans body) could be countered by Vasco Shot DF about alcohol, maybe he can counter fishman karate with alcohol in his body and Jinbe must overcome that.
I see him being the weakest of the bunch

:josad:

so like brook

yes brook is not
But all the other have fights

I did not make this

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't think you have to worry about this. Blackbeard Pirates are a DF based crew so expect all of the to have hax ^^
I think the ting about the BBPs is that like the SHs they are a growing crew so they are not really as imposing as the other Yonko crews but when they peak they are gonna be scary kinda like the SHs ^^

I see him being the weakest of the bunch

:josad:

so like brook

yes brook is not
But all the other have fights

I did not make this
Thats prolly only lunarian Sanji i've liked so far lol

Not to sound racist, but black skin doesnt suit Sanji lol. Thats why most of Lunarian Sanji edits are misses
Black Robin, usopp and zoro ftw