Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is the only notable person in the series besides Roger and Whitebeard to actually have accomplished his goal

He himself said that he’s just chilling at the top

But yeah he needs more ambition. I’m sure Kid can teach him a thing or two, right? You dumb shit.
WB> MIHAWK
Rayleigh>MIHAWK
Admirals> Mihawk
Can't you read Marinford?
Post automatically merged:

So let's do this again. Mihawk vs Luffy, Who'd win?
Luffy hight diff

Buggy going to have conquerors can see it now

:lawsigh:

Ordering around Crocodile and Midfraud like underlings.

Croco-bros and Midfraud stans you guys in the mud this clown is ordering around your fave without doing anything about it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk not wanting to fight the yonko is kinda interesting. Tho I do think people are just reading the first half of his sentence and not the part he says "by of your(Buggy) orders".
But it's still interesting considering Big Mom went to Wano and said he had no problem with fighting Kaido. Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford. Also it was said that Shanks, Big Mom, and Kaido had fought Whitebeard more than once in territorial wars (Marco And Big Mom's discussion suggests they have met before on the battlefield)
Oda gave Mihawk weird personality because of "Swordsmen duel" agenda.

When we first meet him he's chasing a pirate fleet because he was bored but now he doesn't want to be bored by some random fodder marine fleets?

Oda needs to make up his mind.

Also, I wouldn't reach too much into him not wanting to chase Luffy, Shanks or BB.

He told Shanks he doesn't care about him since he's crippled. Luffy nor BB are swordsmen so he has no reason to fight them + he said becoming a Yonko is boring.

He already has to deal with people mistakenly hailing Buggy as a Yonko and them sailing on the same ship.

See now you adding factors.
What if zoro beats his admiral way easier than he did mihawk, on his way to fight ghandi ?
I meant deathmatch in the earlier statement too.
I dont see an admiral getting Blueno treatment and I dont think the gorosei are strong.

There's no sugarcoating. Luffy fights Akainu after Kaido, and Kaido is still>Akainu
No, its simple shonen logic. If both match has equal difficulty, Akainu>Kaido

Honestly Mihawk (Zoro) fans are you really happy of the portrayal of the WSS in One Piece?

Sickbeard crushed papazuki

Snitch crushed Mid

Neckbeard crushed Low

Crydo ran a legendary gauntlet

Big Meme was beat by Mid and low + bombs

Luffy defeated Kaido

What has Mihawk done in the story? Best feat on panel is stalemating Vista.

I really want Frauda to stop disrespecting the WSS title. Have Midfraud beat someone of note for fuck sake. Hell I'd have taken Midfraud neg diffing T Bone rather than some random civilian.
Mihawk’s portrayal is fine lol patience is a virtue when reading this series. WB and Kaido were irrelevant with no feats until the story focused on them, then they got the feats that they deserved.

The setup this chapter is there for CG to clash with the Marines. Literally one chapter focused on Mihawk will change everything

Status
Not open for further replies.