Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp, at 78 years old, still had a more impressive showing against an Admiral, than Rayleigh did, at 76 years old. Dude literally smashed Aokiji through the ground, creating a massive hole. Rayleigh sliced Kizaru's cheek.
Lmaoo no he didn't
He cheapshotted an admiral who would never attack him and watch he would do zero damage and gets clapped soon 🤣🤣🤣

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Strongest Swordsman is a dumb translation, just like Strongest Marksman.

People want to use that because they want to change into Strongest Man who holds a Sword.

Zolo vs Alber proved that is not the case as Zolo told Alber he is not a swordsman despite using a sword.

If Shanks ends up like that, no one can complain after that fight, Oda already made the excuse with that fight.
As idiotic as having World's Strongest Man and World's Strongest Creature at the same time period before WB got sick.

Oda should just pass WSM to Kaido once WB died.

What creatures? Kaido and Oars? I know people try to force "Creature as all living things including humans" but the reality is vastly different.

Whitebeard was referred to as the strongest Pirate before he died.

Oda is a big flip flopper.

WSS or WGS. Mihawk is a Top Tier and one of the strongest as it. Marineford clouds ur judgement. You know Oda will get Top Tier portrayal to Mihawk very well but you are shitting on him now because we don't have nothing to defend Mihawk.

Funny how Shanks had nothing for 20 years until recently but Mihawk doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt.

Not only that, but Kaidou also released one of the four greatest and strongest pirates of the time, the great pirate Big Mom and the Empress of the Sea, for a duel to the death. One of the world's four greatest pirates was captured and chained, and Kaidou decided to set her free for a fight, which demonstrates the beast's high reliability.
Oda found a convenient way to get rid of the strongest one, the impregnable wall, by having him run through a gauntlet, including Joy boy for multiple rounds, having him go through all power ups, including awakening, replenishing himself in between the rounds he was k.o.ed by resting and eating a meal, or even being resurrected from the death Kaido brought upon him, deciding to take the Bajrang Gun head on. Now, that this monster is gone, the world went into motion.

Tbh Kaido thinks Big Mom is trash just like Mihawk thinks Shanks is trash

Mihawk just thinks Shanks is even more trash than Kaido thinks Mihawk is trash.
Imagine being so trash, you are called trash in front of your entire crew and you can't even tell the person calling you trash that you are not trash.

Tbh Shanks crew didn't even disagree that Shanks is trash.
Just how trash is he?
@Seraphoenix
I thought you gave up defending this Scrub? You like taking a beating huh.

I just want those panels of that clown ship so that I can make sure you never forget what a joke and meme your WSS is lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda never did it actually

Roger was never confirmed >Whitebeard or Rocks or even Garp
It's my interpretation.

Oda said thru Kaido. ( We both know that what characters says is basically what Oda tells you, I recently argued with a guy who acted like characters say their own thing can u imagine xD ).

Kaido said that Haki surpassess everything and that's why Roger was on the peak of the world in his era.

Kaido knew Rocks and Roger defeated Rocks on God's Valley.

I would like to agree with Kaido.

+ Marines confirmed that Rocks was only true rival to Roger ever. WB was like a buddy gimmick.

Rocks was the Strongest of his era when forming Rocks Pirates and etc... later Roger overcame him.

Bogard

You can't win
It could have been a "T bone let his guard down only to get a headshot" moment
who said than it was a fair fight
It's possible sure, but I still find it curious that Oda decided to give this killing feat to a no named civilian, so I can't help but wonder if that unknown civilian couldn't turn out to be more significant than we think :memehm:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I thought you gave up defending this Scrub? You like taking a beating huh.

I just want those panels of that clown ship so that I can make sure you never forget what a joke and meme your WSS is lmao.
He made a clown equal standing with the greatest achievement of shanks life.

Status
Not open for further replies.