Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wiping out a Country does not warrant a billion berry bounty. Bobbins did that, and he's barely over 100 million. So I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by saying Shanks stole Uta's bounty.
The more fodder you kill, the more billions you get. Look at Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Most likely Chinjao is a pacifist too. Clashing with someone does not warrant a bounty. it's when you beat someone that you can get higher bounty so it does not contradict what I said.
Why would he be a pacifist again? What suggests it? Besides, the reason doesn't even work because both Shanks, Mihawk, and WB are well known for minding their own business, yet they have bounties in billions.

Why would he be a pacifist again? What suggests it? Besides, the reason doesn't even work because both Shanks, Mihawk, and WB are well known for minding their own business, yet they have bounties in billions.
Mihawk hunted marines. Became WSS. Who did Chinjao beat?

WB and Shanks became yonko of course they got higher bounties. Chinjao did not.

Yeah he's pacifist. What did Chinjao do over the years after he lost to Garp? Prime Chinjao clashed with Roger/WB and that did not warrant to get higher bounty.

Only by beating someone you can get higher bounty. Nothing what I said is a contradiction.

This Cross Guild scene could have happened in 1058

This Sabo scene is like the 3rd time we get a cliffhanger with him, first 1058 when he was speaking through the Denden Mushi and chapter ended then 1060 when the communication was interrupted

6/10 chapter
Only good point is the Shanks/Buggy flashback.

Let's hope we get an actual Reverie flashback next chapter and Oda isnt yet again cliffhangering us on that one

No there's no loophole. Chinjao is not like Mihawk who kept fighting swordsman. He might only clash once with Roger/WB being unable to beat prime Chinjao while Garp was the only person to be successful to do it.

Those top tier underlings<<<prime Chinjao unless you can show feats comparable with prime Chinjao clashing with prime Roger/WB.

Chinjao in his prime>>>>Gear 4 so I don't see the point you kept using Chinjao<Gear 4 Luffy.

No statement that Roger/WB beat prime Chinjao. Only Garp was the only person stated to beat prime Chinjao. Chinjao clashed with Roger, WB, Garp yet he only mentioned Garp to be the one who beat him.

Roger/WB cannot beat prime Chinjao only Garp can.
Go get treated for your delusion.

Real different weight, Oden never said he doesnt wanna be Yonkou etc, while Mihawk specifically state his lack of ambition to compete. While ambition to stand above others represents CoC, something the strongest ones have maxed out.

If you bring out Rayleigh then Garp is also the strongest character in OP etc but that has nothing to do with your take of "Mihawk would win" even with Mihawk's own statement of not wanting to fight Shanks at every turn.
So zolo lacks ambition because he doesnt wanna be a capitan and compete for one piece?
:josad:
This post his so dumb when wb had no ambition towards being a yonko and becoming the pk yet he was above Loger
Post automatically merged:

Buggy is a more of a conqueror than Mihawk
I don't even give Mihawk a chance of having CoC anymore after this
:milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk hunted marines. Became WSS. Who did Chinjao beat?

WB and Shanks became yonko of course they got higher bounties. Chinjao did not.

Yeah he's pacifist. What did Chinjao do over the years after he lost to Garp? Prime Chinjao clashed with Roger/WB and that did not warrant to get higher bounty.

Only by beating someone you can get higher bounty. Nothing what I said is a contradiction.
Bro, you're literally suggesting he was fighting the strongest people around while calling him a pacifist at the same time, and I showed you examples of people doing similar things and getting bounties in billions. This isn't working for you. Don't waste the remaining time you have on pointless things lmao. Do something else before other mods come online.

Bro, you're literally suggesting he was fighting the strongest people around while calling him a pacifist at the same time, and I showed you examples of people doing similar things and getting bounties in billions. This isn't working for you. Don't waste the remaining time you have on pointless things lmao. Do something else before other mods come online.
You're the one pulling shit out of your ass. Clashing with top tier does not warrant to get a higher bounty. Do you think Marco got higher bounty after MF for clashing with Kizaru?

Mihawk beat swordsman. Hunted marines.

Shanks and WB became yonko.

Tell me now what did Chinjao do? You have no arguments for this. Just concede and admit defeat you're pulling shit out of your ass.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're the one pulling shit out of your ass. Clashing with top tier does not warrant to get a higher bounty. Do you think Marco got higher bounty after MF for clashing with Kizaru?

Mihawk beat swordsman. Hunted marines.

Shanks and WB became yonko.

Tell me now what did Chinjao do? You have no arguments for this. Just concede and admit defeat you're pulling shit out of your ass.
If Marco is a top-tier, and if he's going around fighting WB and Roger, he'd certainly be well above 550 million. Oh, he's already above that as a matter of fact lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.