Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'll never understand why the fanbase gives Croc all this hype when he has done fck all to deserve it:whitepress:
All he has going for him atm is his large bounty and even that is mostly like a direct result of being one of the top executives at Cross Guild.
Unless he's awakened personally don't want him anywhere near Sanji tbh but we can disagree on this:catsweat:
Because of his bounty
Because he is popular
Because even if he was defeated Oda kept him in the story numerous times : in Impel Down / MF, in numerous movies cameo, with his WB and Iva story and secret etc.
And now Cross Guild mastermind with Mihawk

So yeah Croco is still quite relevant and it often leads to being powerful

Last edited:
I'll never understand why the fanbase gives Croc all this hype when he has done fck all to deserve it:whitepress:
All he has going for him atm is his large bounty and even that is mostly like a direct result of being one of the top executives at Cross Guild.
Unless he's awakened personally don't want him anywhere near Sanji tbh but we can disagree on this:catsweat:
Because he’s a really cool character with one of the coolest fruits in the series.

Plus oda gave him a lot of hype with cross guilds introduction film stampede gave him a lot of hype saying in his prime he was equal to prime Rayleigh.

Plus dudes a genius and he and sanjis battle of wits in Alabasta was amazing and I want more stuff like that

Because of his bounty
Because he is popular
Because even if he was defeated Oda kept him in the story numerous times : in Impel Down / MF, in numerous movies cameo, with his WB and Iva story and secret etc.
And now Cross Guild mastermind with Mihawk

So yeah Croco is still quite relevant and it often leads to being powerful
I don't refute any of that but none of that equates to him being the powerhouse people seem to think he is (i.e. Some people actually have him over YC1s:whitepress:). This man has done nothing lol
Imo his actual worth/threat comes from his wit not his strength.
Not buying the strength hype till I see him actually do something of worth strength-wise.

Think about it, Buggy knows he's no match for Luffy, he fears the man back in Marineford and now he knows he has no way in hell of winning. So what could he do instead to stand a chance? Bring back the Davy Back games, to which Luffy would obviously joyfully agree to.

Then it would be challenges not battles.

Wits for Crocodile vs Sanji in some tactical game.

Bumper Swords for Zoro vs Mihawk (I kid, but some sword challenge)

Uhh boxing back for Buggy and Luffy?
That is a very specific situation - that is more than unlikely lol
People were talking about a fight between Sanji and Croco not some game.

That is a very specific situation - that is more than unlikely lol
People were talking about a fight between Sanji and Croco not some game.
I doubt the Davy Back Game arc was just for filler, It'll serve some purpose.

Now that the chapters out, I can say I believe it even more now since Buggy literally said to get the treasure he'd have to outwit the competition. That plays perfectly to using the Davy Back to do so.

And I don't know where you heard battle. I've mostly seen people wanting a sequel to Alabasta.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't refute any of that but none of that equates to him being the powerhouse people seem to think he is (i.e. Some people actually have him over YC1s:whitepress:). This man has done nothing lol
Imo his actual worth/threat comes from his wit not his strength.
Not buying the strength hype till I see him actually do something of worth strength-wise.
He has to prove himself

But we can't deny that all his current portrayal and revelancy leads for him to be powerful in the future.

Especially if Cross Guild is fighting the SH. No way Croco is fighting someone below Jimbe.

Him being a YC1 tier character isn't that farfetched