[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I don't have that skill that you do, how was I supposed to know that???

besides, you might as well be lying, since you're just accusing me of questioning
Why aren't you voting Melkor? Kind of a weird response. I've literally given you a wolf on a platter and you're not voting? Why?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Why aren't you voting Melkor? Kind of a weird response. I've literally given you a wolf on a platter and you're not voting? Why?
bro, the game just started, do you expect me to vote for someone without even knowing the context? I am aware of this information now

I expect this game to be kinda slower than my other games, more skill based than fun mechanics based. This game is just to ease myself back into being a Mafia host again, the next games will have the fun meme aspects my other games are known for. By the final game MCU will get the full Aries game experience

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello, boys and girls - bats and cats!!

Countess Nyann is here :daydream:

Hope everyone is having a great time.

Also, Wonder Women > Batman

:yearight:
lol neither superhero, animated or movie wise does wonder woman surpass Batman in any capacity.

Btw, is this game claim restricted or open claiming is allowed?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
lol neither superhero, animated or movie wise does wonder woman surpass Batman in any capacity.

Btw, is this game claim restricted or open claiming is allowed?
Wonder woman best DC hero. Period.
Don't make me come and kill you while you are sleeping :mihugh:

Besides, I haven't even watched enough Batman apart from the justice league series to form an opinion on Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.