[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did not think you are the one to go soft on people.

You may have a point about Champs, but I still have bad impression of Destroya's early posts. Are they fine for you?
I actually have X as a town read, yes, which is why I'm being "soft" here. He's the only one - I feel as scum he has a ready made excuse to not post and yet wanted to get some discussion going anyway. What about them do you find objectionable?

Ratchet

:gonope:

Anyway Muugen is scummy because of personal affairs.

As the player here on WG, who has like high accuracy meta reading on Muugen, his choice of voting me and pulling Ekko on the boat to vote me is like the weakest sauce I have ever seen. All, instead of pivoting on me actually contributing and forming a correct read on him, which would be in the benefit of Muugen. I don't see such pivot and rather see a force on me.

Looks less towny to me with consideration of RVS/Policyvotes from Muugen being naturally NAI. As said, read based on personal affair.
I was actually more surprised over Ekko following Muugen, and honestly if I had to pick scum between them I'd say Ekko, and I don't think they're aligned. Would like to see Ekko play more over these last 30 hours or so.

Ratchet

I was actually more surprised over Ekko following Muugen, and honestly if I had to pick scum between them I'd say Ekko, and I don't think they're aligned. Would like to see Ekko play more over these last 30 hours or so.
Basically, if they're aligned Ekko/Muugen would have to agree to buddy, which would *already* look weird because they historically do not get along very well, and given that it also requires them to sacrifice easy distancing by leaning into some random bickering it leads me to believe that they aren't both scum.

To which ends, I think Ekko just going with Muugen could be an attempt at buddying, moreso than anything Muugen has done with Ekko.

Vote Lynch Destroya

Looks like he struggled with the way to make an entrance and I am legimately confused about his weird push on me before I even started posting.

I got kind of bad early vibe from Falco and positive ones from Muugen and Conq.
Unironically not a bad lynch tho.
Even if destroyer was joking about it you really do seem to always roll scum.
I like my chances

Status
Not open for further replies.