[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Who are you asking about this and for what purpose?

The votes on me were clear jokes votes, though I did not like the Destroya's one, looked like he was a looking for a way to make entrance and blend it.
so you're telling me that the fact that he said he found out you're a wolf through a ability is just a joke???

That was an ez read.
Not bad.
Content wise I have nothing rn
Kekko X Mugen kinda sus.
They usually argue more.
Tagging on rej?

Ratchet interrogating Pot was weird.

Melkor omgus on destroyer.

Pot said the fellas thing.

Conq I just remember something about flavor discussion.

Apolo seems town.
Charlie seems null
AM seems null.

Vote Lynch Destroya

Looks like he struggled with the way to make an entrance and I am legimately confused about his weird push on me before I even started posting.

I got kind of bad early vibe from Falco and positive ones from Muugen and Conq.
Okay this is weak as shit. If you look at my posts, especially my interaction with Falcon, I was saying that I had a confirmed check on your slot. Do you think I'm serious with my vote and suss of you, Melkor? I'm playing loose and trying to have fun because I'm being very serious in Champs. Yet you take my easy bait and decide to throw and OMGUS vote on me. Do you really think I'm someone that struggles with an entrance into a game? I just don't think you actually believe that. As well, all I asked Ratchet was a simple question of if he was power wolfing, and you've for some reason taken that as me saying I've caught wolf Ratchet in five pages. I feel like this is an extremely weird take from you considering how experienced you are with me and how familiar you are with my wolf game. I don't like this at all.

No I'm trying to coast through instead
Really? Didn't you say you were trying to make something happen when you were interacting with Conq? I do not get the vibe at all that you are trying to coast; there's no joy or fun in your posts! What was that famous like again? Oh yeah. Why so serious?

Yoyo, obligatory welcome post.

vote lynch Destroya

until later folks :3
You scared of Muugen or what? The man policy votes you but for whatever reason you come and land a vote on me (after Melkor has voted). Interesting, interesting. Let's get it then.

##Vote Lynch Destroya

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Really? Didn't you say you were trying to make something happen when you were interacting with Conq? I do not get the vibe at all that you are trying to coast; there's no joy or fun in your posts! What was that famous like again? Oh yeah. Why so serious?
My post there was intended to be the opposite of serious lol, I was being sarcastic (which is why I didn't refute the wolf part)

I'm not *really* coasting, nor am I intending to. Actually I think I'm being very proactive so far. That's fun to me X, the way I'm playing so far is my idea of enjoying myself.

I am actually scumreading MUUGEN, but it's just personal affair.

Idk, Destroya's RVS isn't really banging to me because of the activity excuse.

Why do you use the word "especially" in this context?

Also I feel like hardclaiming this game. N3+ Voyeur it is. :ronalaugh:
Have you ever seen me use an activity excuse as wolf before?

My post there was intended to be the opposite of serious lol, I was being sarcastic (which is why I didn't refute the wolf part)

I'm not *really* coasting, nor am I intending to. Actually I think I'm being very proactive so far. That's fun to me X, the way I'm playing so far is my idea of enjoying myself.
I'm glad you're having fun, Ratchet, that's all I ever want for people, to have fun and be good.

Let's be proactive together, then. Who's vote on me stinks worse, Melkor or Rej's? Because I feel like I was being an obvious goofball to start this game, yet both of them seem to have thrown down a serious vote on me. It seems interesting that those two are trying to use me as their entrance into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.