[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo yo yo. I am currently in Champs so don't expect much from me. With that said...

Vote Melkor

The guy has been rolling wolf non stop so I feel confident about this.

Also, wtf twenty five players? This was a cute fifteen player game last time I checked signups.
Your first post is complaining about 2 different things and very easy vote on me.

Scum again?

I was kidding with your face

that's why I'm asking, he hasn't even posted yet and he's already being accused.
Who are you asking about this and for what purpose?

The votes on me were clear jokes votes, though I did not like the Destroya's one, looked like he was a looking for a way to make entrance and blend it.

Vote Lynch Destroya

Looks like he struggled with the way to make an entrance and I am legimately confused about his weird push on me before I even started posting.

I got kind of bad early vibe from Falco and positive ones from Muugen and Conq.

Wonder woman best DC hero. Period.
Don't make me come and kill you while you are sleeping:mihugh:

Besides, I haven't even watched enough Batman apart from the justice league series to form an opinion on Batman.
Hal Jordan > Wally West = Barry Allen > Clark Kent > Diana = John Jonzz > Arthur >Bruce Wayne = John Stewart

Yall need to read more good DC comics, not just TDKRs and BF, Bruce is pretty low tier in comparison to the rest of the JLA in most of his outings. I'm not even talking power I mean in the stories quality, its messages, villains and how the hero defeats the Villain.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
What's the motivation behind this vote, Rej? X is a strange target for RVS, especially this game.
I am actually scumreading MUUGEN, but it's just personal affair.

Idk, Destroya's RVS isn't really banging to me because of the activity excuse.

Why do you use the word "especially" in this context?

Also I feel like hardclaiming this game. N3+ Voyeur it is. :ronalaugh:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am actually scumreading MUUGEN, but it's just personal affair.

Idk, Destroya's RVS isn't really banging to me because of the activity excuse.

Why do you use the word "especially" in this context?

Also I feel like hardclaiming this game. N3+ Voyeur it is. :ronalaugh:
Because he's playing in Champs - expectations of his play should be set accordingly.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Because he's playing in Champs - expectations of his play should be set accordingly.
:gonope:

Anyway Muugen is scummy because of personal affairs.

As the player here on WG, who has like high accuracy meta reading on Muugen, his choice of voting me and pulling Ekko on the boat to vote me is like the weakest sauce I have ever seen. All, instead of pivoting on me actually contributing and forming a correct read on him, which would be in the benefit of Muugen. I don't see such pivot and rather see a force on me.

Looks less towny to me with consideration of RVS/Policyvotes from Muugen being naturally NAI. As said, read based on personal affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.