[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're telling me that the fact that he said he found out you're a wolf through a ability is just a joke???
You can't be serious?

:whitepress:

Yes, my vote on Melkor was a joke. The man has rolled wolf in like, the last million games has been in, so I was just having a laugh and voting for him. But also, although my vote was a joke (and me telling you I had an ability to receive a wolf name to being the game), I did want to see if I could cause any reactions through it. Question. How did you not think my Melkor vote was a joke but thought the ability I claimed wasn't real? Or you playing confused on purpose here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm glad you're having fun, Ratchet, that's all I ever want for people, to have fun and be good.

Let's be proactive together, then. Who's vote on me stinks worse, Melkor or Rej's? Because I feel like I was being an obvious goofball to start this game, yet both of them seem to have thrown down a serious vote on me. It seems interesting that those two are trying to use me as their entrance into the game.
I've liked Rej's posts, generally, and I think his reason makes sense even if I disagree. Melkor's is worse, it actually crossed my mind that he also said the same line about being surprised people can read me in a handful of pages last game as scum, but I read that and thought he was making a reference to it for some reason, which doesn't make a lot of sense (it's just where my thoughts went, I can't explain why).

I want to give Melkor a chance to play as he has been D1'd a fair bit recently, he has a couple points to respond to me with too. I am generally in agreement with you though.

Thoughts on Ekko/Muugen? Not much there from Ekko I know, just want to see where your head is at.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We might be dealing with cult as well here.

Melkor entrance looked defensive

Ratchet - giving me scum vibe. His questions of conqi came across as forced to me.

Pein and Dest - looking fine

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I was actually more surprised over Ekko following Muugen, and honestly if I had to pick scum between them I'd say Ekko, and I don't think they're aligned. Would like to see Ekko play more over these last 30 hours or so.
Ekko has to prove himself now, yeah.
You scared of Muugen or what? The man policy votes you but for whatever reason you come and land a vote on me (after Melkor has voted). Interesting, interesting. Let's get it then.

##Vote Lynch Destroya
no, I just wanna spread my pokes
dawg, it's just the opening of the game, it is not like anything will stick as it is now

Muugen should be feared of me instead, he is in my PoE and meanwhile I can just use my vote on other slots, that is the strategy. I don't need to vote my PoE as it would create less content.
Have you ever seen me use an activity excuse as wolf before?
tbh I don't remember anything, but that should actually be NAI, it's not like we playing together for 10 years or so :laughmoji:

anyway, Ratchet is right, Ekko needs the push more than you need it

vote lynch Ekkologix

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You can't be serious?

Yes, my vote on Melkor was a joke. The man has rolled wolf in like, the last million games has been in, so I was just having a laugh and voting for him. But also, although my vote was a joke (and me telling you I had an ability to receive a wolf name to being the game), I did want to see if I could cause any reactions through it. Question. How did you not think my Melkor vote was a joke but thought the ability I claimed wasn't real? Or you playing confused on purpose here?
next time remind me to buy a crystal ball so I can guess things.

I haven't played a million games to know in most of them, Melkor was a wolf. And I never said I didn't believe his ability is real.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Did you sub into a wolf slot? Let me 100 angle shoot you to death.
Death by 1000 angle shots
:risitasad:

Also there were some interesting reactions to your reaction test I'm glad I fought my urges to correct fellas on it lmao. Falco is still green so I wasn't suprised by his confusion but it's still something to keep in mind. Melkor did not react well to it imo as of course the host wouldn't insta-out scum like that.

You can't be serious?

We have past the joke mark. It’s a commitment now.

I've liked Rej's posts, generally, and I think his reason makes sense even if I disagree. Melkor's is worse, it actually crossed my mind that he also said the same line about being surprised people can read me in a handful of pages last game as scum, but I read that and thought he was making a reference to it for some reason, which doesn't make a lot of sense (it's just where my thoughts went, I can't explain why).

I want to give Melkor a chance to play as he has been D1'd a fair bit recently, he has a couple points to respond to me with too. I am generally in agreement with you though.

Thoughts on Ekko/Muugen? Not much there from Ekko I know, just want to see where your head is at.
What have you liked about Rej's four posts?

Melkor does seem more opportunistic of the two. His vote on me seemed to have more conviction and I feel like if he had actually read my posts and saw my interaction with Falcon, he'd know I was not serious with my vote on him. His vote to me is more OMGUS than actually feeling he's caught a wolf. But of course I'll give him a chance, I just want to cause some interactions right now for people to look at.

I know you'll hate this, but Muugen will never be MY problem in a game. If him and I are town, we almost always find each other. If he's wolf, he's usually never killing me and enough of the player base will go after him and take care of him for me; that's just about how ever game I've been in with him works. And even if I think he's a wolf in a game, I usually leave him alone so he doesn't kill me. But for the record, nothing has pinged me about him this game so far.

Ekko has three posts, but I guess the biggest question is, why does he follow the vote and advice of someone he yay sully doesn't get along with? Maybe something. Maybe nothing. But that's the only question I have right now of Ekko's slot.

@Ekkologix why follow Muugen of all people? Can I interest you in a tasty Melkor lynch? I'm way more trustworthy! Or can I offer you a delicious Destroya lynch and let you team with Rej and Melkor?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Who are you asking about this and for what purpose?

The votes on me were clear jokes votes, though I did not like the Destroya's one, looked like he was a looking for a way to make entrance and blend it.
Looking at this post it rather looks good on Melkor, because even if he is under "fire", he still genuinely tries to solve stuff by asking Falcon a questions just to dig. Tho Falcon atp is a LHF with his playing record. So idk. Else there isn't much I can say about Melkor and his Destroya dynamics. I can see where Melkor comes from since Destroya's entrance was weak.

That is where I am at.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He elaborated without me pushing for it. I appreciate that this might not come across obviously, but after initially interacting with him, I didn't ask Rej to elaborate or qualify anything - he did so of his own volition. Contrast that to Conq earlier where it felt like I had to push hard to get anything, it's night and day and I think Rej's way is more townie. The content at this stage is neither here nor there for me, it's the mindset behind it that I want to see - Rej's came across as genuinely wanting to explain.
Ekko has three posts, but I guess the biggest question is, why does he follow the vote and advice of someone he yay sully doesn't get along with? Maybe something. Maybe nothing. But that's the only question I have right now of Ekko's slot.
Right, yeah pretty much.

Rej

This forum is retarded.

Melkor does seem more opportunistic of the two. His vote on me seemed to have more conviction and I feel like if he had actually read my posts and saw my interaction with Falcon, he'd know I was not serious with my vote on him. His vote to me is more OMGUS than actually feeling he's caught a wolf. But of course I'll give him a chance, I just want to cause some interactions right now for people to look at.

I know you'll hate this, but Muugen will never be MY problem in a game. If him and I are town, we almost always find each other. If he's wolf, he's usually never killing me and enough of the player base will go after him and take care of him for me; that's just about how ever game I've been in with him works. And even if I think he's a wolf in a game, I usually leave him alone so he doesn't kill me. But for the record, nothing has pinged me about him this game so far.

@Ekkologix why follow Muugen of all people? Can I interest you in a tasty Melkor lynch? I'm way more trustworthy! Or can I offer you a delicious Destroya lynch and let you team with Rej and Melkor?
tho, I can understand why Ekko would easily go against me. I alted on OLF and I was scum, and I literally toyed the town there together with Ultra. And Ekko was a pocket target. So there might be recency bias involved. Tho I agree, the dynamic Ekko and Muugen is very questionable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.