[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo yo yo. I am currently in Champs so don't expect much from me. With that said...

Vote Melkor

The guy has been rolling wolf non stop so I feel confident about this.

Also, wtf twenty five players? This was a cute fifteen player game last time I checked signups.
@Melkor me saying I'm in Champs my first sentence. How did you forget this but also say I made an activity excuse??

The entrance overall looked bad to me from your side (actvitiy excuse + troll votes on me). Propably would look better if this was only one of these things alone.

Not that I need to be fully sure someone is scum to vote him on page 5.
But you just said I troll as any alignment??? That shit is NAI, so how do you say it looks bad?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Why are you changing to Ekko so quickly when you were convinced Muugen was scum earlier?
Ekko needs a genuine push in order to show his true colors in relation to Muugen's RVS/police vote.
Reji boy there is no world where I am afraid of you. although I do find it odd I’m in your PoE to start given you’ve openly admitted it’s a personal call “OMGUS” I feel slightly better about your slot given you’re not giving in to actually placing a vote on me for no real reason here.

there’s really not much to look into this early Kekko follows me when we have a mutual respect for the call, I enticed him by using weebs as the bargaining chip to vote you given we were both royally fucked by you. if Kekko and I have different views once he becomes active I’m sure we’ll butt heads but for now I think this angle is being looked into more than it needs to on kekkos part for the time being.

I will say the only time I spite votes a host (onii) he flipped scum so let’s hope you’re town this round rej.
bruh :whitepress: I will let you warm up

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I forgot you are in Champs. Not that it clears you.

I knew it was a joke, I was wondering if it serves any purpose? I could not see any.

Yor activity is quite good, right now, though mostly focused on one person (me).
Eh, I said he was in Champs and you said it was unlike me to be so soft. I feel like you're back filling your reasoning here Melkor.

Status
Not open for further replies.