[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Destroya

Looks like he struggled with the way to make an entrance and I am legimately confused about his weird push on me before I even started posting.

I got kind of bad early vibe from Falco and positive ones from Muugen and Conq.
Yo, i missed it. Pot kettle something something. I took it as early voting Lord Melscum (Scumelkor? Scumkor?) meme tbh. Don't get mad v:

Not really. I'm not fan of D1 in general, but i assume we'll still be able to get something with abilities as the game goes on. LM looks pretty defensive but he got lynched D1 in his last game so maybe that's why.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix why follow Muugen of all people? Can I interest you in a tasty Melkor lynch? I'm way more trustworthy! Or can I offer you a delicious Destroya lynch and let you team with Rej and Melkor?
no particular reason. he was the only one to reply to my question.

bet
vote lynch melkor

I actually have X as a town read, yes, which is why I'm being "soft" here. He's the only one - I feel as scum he has a ready made excuse to not post and yet wanted to get some discussion going anyway. What about them do you find objectionable?
Mainly opening with activity excuse and starting with vote on me because he says I am perma scum (he was also not first but second to vote me based on this). Which is interesting, because he was scum with me twice in a row (HP game of yours and Fuji's Bleach one). And then he lies (jokes?) about having an invest on me.

Seems like fake way to start contributing.

Okay this is weak as shit. If you look at my posts, especially my interaction with Falcon, I was saying that I had a confirmed check on your slot. Do you think I'm serious with my vote and suss of you, Melkor? I'm playing loose and trying to have fun because I'm being very serious in Champs. Yet you take my easy bait and decide to throw and OMGUS vote on me. Do you really think I'm someone that struggles with an entrance into a game? I just don't think you actually believe that. As well, all I asked Ratchet was a simple question of if he was power wolfing, and you've for some reason taken that as me saying I've caught wolf Ratchet in five pages. I feel like this is an extremely weird take from you considering how experienced you are with me and how familiar you are with my wolf game. I don't like this at all.
Starting with a joke is easy way to enter into a game.

I have seen you trolling as both alignments.

But if you convince me you are town I can work with you.

Any early reads?

Ekko has to prove himself now, yeah.

no, I just wanna spread my pokes
dawg, it's just the opening of the game, it is not like anything will stick as it is now

Muugen should be feared of me instead, he is in my PoE and meanwhile I can just use my vote on other slots, that is the strategy. I don't need to vote my PoE as it would create less content.

tbh I don't remember anything, but that should actually be NAI, it's not like we playing together for 10 years or so :laughmoji:

anyway, Ratchet is right, Ekko needs the push more than you need it

vote lynch Ekkologix

Why are you changing to Ekko so quickly when you were convinced Muugen was scum earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.