[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think we can get anything from it? Either they used it asap just because every investigative role is still alive or could be that scum's among somewhat active people.
I would say there has to be some scum among somewhat active players, it does not tell us much. Ariess typically allows scum to post actions for each other, so it is enough if one member is active.

Who do you like least among people that posted?

I would say there has to be some scum among somewhat active players, it does not tell us much. Ariess typically allows scum to post actions for each other, so it is enough if one member is active.

Who do you like least among people that posted?
You and Usopp xd i had investigation i'd probably throw it on either of you or people i know can carry if they're town. If you're mafia and flip invest immunity, Psychic is next to go imo.

Rej shading Muugen but not really pushing him doesn't make him look great but id assume he'll post more.

I like Dest so far i'd say. Ratchet and Muugen idk. I don't remember much more from others. I like "vibe" i get from Pein and Zolo if that counts

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wouldn't you say that everyone should be active? Active players "taking a break" wouldn't help town in any way. I don't buy this reasoning
they dont have to be active. they just need to make themselves readable as town

the goal isnt to flext post count, its to find scum. i know.. i've evolved

also i understand anyone who doesnt wanna put much effort or force things... its an SRM afterall

*walks into small, dead mafia thread*

Hey whats up? Summary? Who we lynching? Who looks like scum from a total of like 10 posts, 8 of which are fluff?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Rej shading Muugen but not really pushing him doesn't make him look great but id assume he'll post more.
It's the other way around, he should push me, he received my reaction and doesn't do anything with it, just keeps me idle on his suslist.

That fella isn't here to negotiate or solve the game, but to spitelynch and police.

For me he is just a LHF.

It's the other way around, he should push me, he received my reaction and doesn't do anything with it, just keeps me idle on his suslist.

That fella isn't here to negotiate or solve the game, but to spitelynch and police.

For me he is just a LHF.
You seemed to come into game sussing each other based on out of game stuff which i do not get.

@MUUGEN will you be able to clarify your case on Rej a bit more?

For me he is just a LHF.
I mean he kinda responded.

Let's pressure some inactive people. I am voting UWU right now.
Out of all people you think uwu will react to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.