[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hi ekko

Who do you wanna lynch

If I like your answer I'll change my vote
thats easy then, all i have to do is iso u and look at who u scum read and say that name to appease you

but i wont do that, and i dont really care if u keep ur vote on me or not. its not any sort of leverage u can have

instead

why did u vote me to begin with. i'd rather start there

Emil

Certified Memelord
nah, you are looking better now and I feel insecure voting you
your vote on me still sucked :laughmoji:

Muugen wants to off you, opinion on that?
i voted u for no reason and changed it in my next post, also for no reason of my own

i think the way LM went about the vote on him was better than how u did it

and i think muugen is scum. still waiting on him to case me or properly push me

Emil

Certified Memelord
nah, you are looking better now and I feel insecure voting you
your vote on me still sucked :laughmoji:

Muugen wants to off you, opinion on that?
also rej which posts of mine look better, because u clearly have not read that i scum read muugen, which i mention in every other post of mine

why did u vote me to begin with. i'd rather start there
1. I've never gotten to lynch you before. It'd be a new experience for me
2. You just came across as a little sheepy, lol. And I know you're always advocating inactive lynches over active lynches but thats a sentiment I just naturally don't trust. I've seen too many hyperactive scum

Apollo

The Sol King
we only do that if we think all the active players r town. do u think thats the case?

i think some of those ppl here r completely rotten to core
I don't think any wagon on the rather active players is a solid choice today. Thought its obvious not all actives are town.

i sort of am

X thoughts on falcon and muugen btw
All I got is angle shooting on Falcon. Thought their responses to me was confused newbie, but maybe they were getting overwhelmed that I was saying I had abilities and results already.

Muugen is Muugen. I haven't seen that blind aggression and confidence yet, but you're never going to get me to vote the man unless it's like, last case scenario. I always expect other players to take care of his slot if he's wolf.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. I've never gotten to lynch you before. It'd be a new experience for me
2. You just came across as a little sheepy, lol. And I know you're always advocating inactive lynches over active lynches but thats a sentiment I just naturally don't trust. I've seen too many hyperactive scum
1. would u be able to justify mislynching a townie with this sort of reason when it comes to it?
2. thats fine, i agree i was sheepy, and thats intentional. but that wasn't ur point when i voted. why did it take me asking u about it for u to say it out loud (unless i missed it). i also only lynch inactives when the active players all seem town to me. they dont here. and when i lynch inactive i do not lynch players with zero posts. i lynch players with mid to low activity. (outside of top 6 or so usually)

Emil

Certified Memelord
All I got is angle shooting on Falcon. Thought their responses to me was confused newbie, but maybe they were getting overwhelmed that I was saying I had abilities and results already.

Muugen is Muugen. I haven't seen that blind aggression and confidence yet, but you're never going to get me to vote the man unless it's like, last case scenario. I always expect other players to take care of his slot if he's wolf.
boring

1. would u be able to justify mislynching a townie with this sort of reason when it comes to it?
2. thats fine, i agree i was sheepy, and thats intentional. but that wasn't ur point when i voted. why did it take me asking u about it for u to say it out loud (unless i missed it). i also only lynch inactives when the active players all seem town to me. they dont here. and when i lynch inactive i do not lynch players with zero posts. i lynch players with mid to low activity. (outside of top 6 or so usually)
1. Yeah lol. Day 1 is like THE townie mislynch day, especially with this low activity
2. Because its fun to watch you squirm

Status
Not open for further replies.