[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a defensive action used by Batfamily mafia in one of the writueps?
There was, but i asked Ariess about it in case someone could reveal ??? to find Bat member. It's not really ability protecting them, just stopping next submitted ability. So ability that was stopped could be used on Bat family, but didn't have to.

indie target... Captured Zolo said... From a distance a familiar laugh could be heard... The real Joker had appeared... The indie hunters were infact working for the Joker... Xlaw could only watch in terror... "Looks like your out of a job... How about you work for me"...
Could this indicate @Xlaw was culted or are these just for show
Doesn't make sense if they were actually relevant lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Actually I’ll say conq is Town here.

Conq what is the case against Ratchet I can claim here cause I do feel bad for AM it was my ability that killed him not Rats which is why I am conflicted on pushing him.

my ability protects a target and kills the first person who targets them that cycle, I figured if Town scum would hit him early, which is why I hinted at him being still alive hoping someone one tries to send a killshot his way.

it was a one shot so if we do roast rat today it would’ve been wasted cause I’d just end up lynching the person I protected, unless someone can refill me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I just saw some tags, I was explicitly told I was blocked by The League of Shadows. I claimed this yesterday. Today, I have not been told that, and the action it corresponds to is different.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my ability protects a target and kills the first person who targets them that cycle, I figured if Town scum would hit him early, which is why I hinted at him being still alive hoping someone one tries to send a killshot his way.
Why did you vote me earlier if you protected me today? Also, when did this protection apply - if it was from start of today, then we know for sure that the person who blocked me is town too.

Actually I’ll say conq is Town here.

Conq what is the case against Ratchet I can claim here cause I do feel bad for AM it was my ability that killed him not Rats which is why I am conflicted on pushing him.

it was a one shot so if we do roast rat today it would’ve been wasted cause I’d just end up lynching the person I protected, unless someone can refill me
Do you think Conq would bother explain what happened if he was scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.