[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
tbh i don't understand that if you're town

like, you should KNOW he's town by now, if you're scum, go on, if you're town, maybe focus on solving the game? idk
he’s not town I was challenged to rps he was the one who openly admitted they targeted me and Aries states that the rps was delayed and here it is.

other than dest, who's on your radar? are you serious about ekko or you're just annoyed by him?
As I said in the post where I called Dest opportunistic, I also think T-Pein feels similar to how he did as scum during the Bleach game(albeit with a bit higher of a post count, I think), and I'm town reading Ekko today, I just wish he would play better

The only other people I'm leaning scum on are a slight lean on Psylocke mainly for the color slip, and a slight lean on AlwaysMind, except that one has obviously been debunked

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
sounds like an angle and a half you should already know not all actions are push through right away, sounds like a weak angle to play here.
hmm I am conflicted here.
Well I knew it wasn't fool proof, I just felt it was a good avenue to pursue. It's why I'm not so keen to continue it today.
----

I'll catch up later, I have skipped quite a lot.

who were they again? i only remember rej and ratchet. rej looks worst. ratchet seems potential culted

also i think psyloke is town or indie
I am town.

I think kiku seems town.
Muugen is probably confused town.
Ratchet seems town, but probably culted.
Charles is playing like his town self in Favs.
Apollo seems town.
LM maybe scum/null.
Dest townread
Hime town/null
Null on everyone else.

I haven't seen Conqi posting much this phase so dunno whats the case on him. Seeing that he's name is in some people's sus list.

I feel quite good with these people:
Charlie
Muugen
Reborn

Something's off:
Ekko
Dest
Random asshole
Psylocke
Where did you get that avatar? I love it.

I am town.

I think kiku seems town.
Muugen is probably confused town.
Ratchet seems town, but probably culted.
Charles is playing like his town self in Favs.
Apollo seems town.
LM maybe scum/null.
Dest townread
Hime town/null
Null on everyone else.

Where did you get that avatar? I love it.
No scum reads?

I don't know a lot of you, sometimes people mess around or have inside jokes so point these out if any

1: @hime : "kawaii townie checking in" don't like these intro posts always raise my sus
I also pointed out their convo with psylocke earlier, now that I skimmed through the posts again I think she looks more scum (maybe both are?) I'll elaborate further in her slot
Potential scum

2: @Charlie : played with them earlier, very hard to read tbh but for now I'd say townish, seems to me they're trying to solve the game passively

3: @Pot Goblin : super passive which I don't like at all
They did comment on Apollo though, would like to know more of their reads
Potential scum

4: @Lord Melkor : another difficult player, they've been all over the place this game
I'm gonna take my chances and say Melkor might be our Joker

5: @Xlaw : their vote on Rej just now outta the blue is hella sus
Unless they actually know something
Potential scum

6: @Indigo : 0 posts or subbed out?

7: SakazOuki

8: @Psylocke: lynching Zolo for casually saying town and mafia need to unite over indies
Taking it personal and going after Hime, and in the very same post you say scum Hime made friends with you, so why would she go after you this game if they're scum. Maybe you were just messing with her as you said
I like your reads so far tho
Potential scum

9: @MUUGEN : won't say much but too aggressive to be scum imo

10: @Kiku : reads town so far, I think they're thinking straight with these reads

11: Alwaysmind: F

12: @Destroya : very sus as of now, he go super defensive on being called defensive, and my posts earlier still stand
Maybe they're just rash by default, nothing else on them so far
Potential scum

13: @Apollo : asking the right questions, benign game solver

14: @Kagurashii : they have good reads, nothing else on them besides Wonder Woman > Batman

15: @T-Pein™ : classic sheep always worthy of sus
Potential scum

16: ~UwU~: F

17: @BillSlipton : 0 posts/ subbed out

18: @Dr. Watson : they asked some good questions, nothing else on em

19: @Pew 0 posts/ subbed out

20: @Ratchet : Another difficult player to read, I'd like to know their reads before making judgement.
It is kinda weird they're not outspoken about their reads, I expect that from active good player

21: @Random Asshole : too passive, don't like that
What are we supposed to do with a player not in any shape or form not trying to solve the game
Not that he's completely inactive, but instead of trying to contribute to the game they drop some Harley Quinn lore
Potential scum

22: @ConquistadoR : I do know him well outside of mafia games, so far so good I'd say
However how far their experience with mafia goes is something I'm yet to know

23: @Rej : read townish, would like to know their reads

24: @Reborn : townish, not much to say so far

25: @Zolo : I guess we'll never get any reads on Zolo with his indie hunting lol

26: @Ekkologix : our #1 poster is somehow inactive and not participating
I'll leave it to the community's veterans to figure this out, kinda looks like you need to understand them well before making judgements
Potential scum

Status
Not open for further replies.