[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I liked Muugen more than Rej yesterday. Do you think Rej is town? He seems very mellow so far.
not rly
dont like any of muugen rej or kiku
my world view is very narrow tho as i have not read the game outside of my wagon and some of EoD 1

i understand tpein wanted to push falcon for something that seem to have merit behind it. is that being ignored? @T-Pein™ we lynching the falcon slot today? i dont hear many ppl talking about it, looks like its been buried down every time its brought up

also someone told me they town read dest (apollo?) and i myself dont fully agree with it from the little ive seen but ok observing for now

Emil

Certified Memelord
& do you intend to actually read this game?

@Ekkologix
no, and i dont search my name no

i search threadmarks and vote counts
i see u voting for me
i request reasons
poor reasons r provided
i prod further
no proper explanation for the vote is provided
u auto go into scum lean

day 1 stubborn vote on an easy wagon for no reasons is pretty scummy

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet did u get culted? i expect u to be leading post count by now. seems like ur activity significantly went down / u prioritize survival over solving now

no, and i dont search my name no

i search threadmarks and vote counts
i see u voting for me
i request reasons
poor reasons r provided
i prod further
no proper explanation for the vote is provided
u auto go into scum lean

day 1 stubborn vote on an easy wagon for no reasons is pretty scummy
Who out of JW votes looks the worst to you?

Day-2 actions pt 2

Wrestling was successful beating ??? and role blocking them this cycle

Cat burglar was activated to challenge ???

Mob connection was activated on ??? but it triggered Katana she has my back to kill The Ventriloquist/Alwaysmind

A Bomb was set

i mean, i did and i couldn't see it, this is why i'm asking which posts you're referring to
Fiiiiine I'll spell out the things that pinged me for ya

1. His vote was all over the place , but almost exclusively on people already under fire. Like some kind of supersheep
2. Cowardly attempt to CFD me with no reasoning
3. Then claims he wanted an inactive lynch so active players can step it up day 2
4. Of his few posts ON day 2 as of my post he mainly just demanded someone explain their reads and then got defensive about being called defensive
5.(not relevant to my post as it happened after iirc, but part of why I still don't like his vibes)then all he did was post his own list of reads with no reasoning, and his list is inconsistent dogshit

Status
Not open for further replies.