[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story write up: Rise of the Joker Cult..

Black Masks indie hunters were able to quickly find Joker and capture him... Delivering him to Black Mask in his head quarters... With the Joker caught Black Mask had eliminated his biggest threat to his Criminal Empire... With Joker gone Black Mask knew it would be a matter of time before his forces forced Two -Face and Penguin back to hiding...

Black Mask began to think of ways to torture Joker to make him an example to the criminals that had escaped... Joker remained unfazed to the threats of Black Mask... Enraged by how nonchalant he was being to being captured Black Mask shot him in the head... "Not so funny now huh? Clown?" He said.... Joker began to laugh... In horror Black Mask saw Joker begin to change to mud... They didn't capture Joker... It was clayface... Before he could process what was happening. He was shot in the back by Zolo...

indie target... Captured Zolo said... From a distance a familiar laugh could be heard... The real Joker had appeared... The indie hunters were infact working for the Joker... Xlaw could only watch in terror... "Looks like your out of a job... How about you work for me"...

Night 1 ends

Wrestling was activated on ???

Coin Flip was activated. Calling it right has given two face a one shot role block

Fate on the flip of a coin was activated and was called right again to protect a Arkham Inmate

Sword Parry was activated

Madness is like gravity all you need is a little push was activated to cult ???

Sebastian was activated

Australian Bodyguard was activated

Business deal was activated

Oh you think darkness is your friend was activated to janitor the league of shadows actions

??? was activated

??? Was used to super kill ??? but it failed thanks to pain tolerance negating the first kill on them

Smoke bomb was activated to confuse ??? And ???

Bat shuriken was activated to stop an incoming action

Monoscope was activated on monitor ??? but bat shuriken negated it

Batman performed the faction kill on ??? but it triggered fate on the flip of a coin to negate it

Dayphase begins

Kill shots are available to use this dayphase

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I am god damn high as fuck and I will go sleep now, expect me to play after waking up. Also nothing new from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.