[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Watson and Conq as Wolf and Rej as town? Watson seemed to agree with you yesterday.
Really just want to push Watson to do more. Something about the posts she replied to felt more cherry picky than anything.

Even if Rej's vote on Muugen was just a meme, I don't mind him coming at me and Muugen early game, probably easier potatoes to fry.

They're both obviously slight leans. Don't really have strong reads at the moment.

nah a series unfortunate events just occurred both me and conq are confirmed at the moment am died trying to invest rat due to my ability.
Conq is/was masons due to Ams ability.
he claimed am's mason, explanation makes sense tbh

so basically i wouldn't pick anyone out of muugen and usopp, likely not ratchet/conq either
Alright, I'll trust you boys on Conq. Guess I was right about Always.

I'm catching up now, but might not have time to finish before lunch ends.

Alright, I'll trust you boys on Conq. Guess I was right about Always.

I'm catching up now, but might not have time to finish before lunch ends.
i mean, there's always chance he's scum picked by town to mason with, but i don't think so

he's not technically 100% cleared if that's the question, but again, i don't think he looks bad

i mean, there's always chance he's scum picked by town to mason with, but i don't think so

he's not technically 100% cleared if that's the question, but again, i don't think he looks bad
So the only thing clearing him right now is that he was chosen as a mason partner?

Can you elaborate on that? I can't see anything like that.

Just make give scum teams 3 members. 3+3+1+1? Wouldn't be that much considering they have to target each other too. I think

That ability kinda reeks "indie" to me tbh. Also Harley sounds as town power role to me. Batman and Ra are probably GFs and Joker is CL.

His vote counted for VC and Ariess interacted with him. He is playing.
Considering that that ability has already shown up in the WUs in Red, no its not an Indie ability

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I don't know a lot of you, sometimes people mess around or have inside jokes so point these out if any

1: @hime : "kawaii townie checking in" don't like these intro posts always raise my sus
I also pointed out their convo with psylocke earlier, now that I skimmed through the posts again I think she looks more scum (maybe both are?) I'll elaborate further in her slot
Potential scum

2: @Charlie : played with them earlier, very hard to read tbh but for now I'd say townish, seems to me they're trying to solve the game passively

3: @Pot Goblin : super passive which I don't like at all
They did comment on Apollo though, would like to know more of their reads
Potential scum

4: @Lord Melkor : another difficult player, they've been all over the place this game
I'm gonna take my chances and say Melkor might be our Joker

5: @Xlaw : their vote on Rej just now outta the blue is hella sus
Unless they actually know something
Potential scum

6: @Indigo : 0 posts or subbed out?

7: SakazOuki

8: @Psylocke: lynching Zolo for casually saying town and mafia need to unite over indies
Taking it personal and going after Hime, and in the very same post you say scum Hime made friends with you, so why would she go after you this game if they're scum. Maybe you were just messing with her as you said
I like your reads so far tho
Potential scum

9: @MUUGEN : won't say much but too aggressive to be scum imo

10: @Kiku : reads town so far, I think they're thinking straight with these reads

11: Alwaysmind: F

12: @Destroya : very sus as of now, he go super defensive on being called defensive, and my posts earlier still stand
Maybe they're just rash by default, nothing else on them so far
Potential scum

13: @Apollo : asking the right questions, benign game solver

14: @Kagurashii : they have good reads, nothing else on them besides Wonder Woman > Batman

15: @T-Pein™ : classic sheep always worthy of sus
Potential scum

16: ~UwU~: F

17: @BillSlipton : 0 posts/ subbed out

18: @Dr. Watson : they asked some good questions, nothing else on em

19: @Pew 0 posts/ subbed out

20: @Ratchet : Another difficult player to read, I'd like to know their reads before making judgement.
It is kinda weird they're not outspoken about their reads, I expect that from active good player

21: @Random Asshole : too passive, don't like that
What are we supposed to do with a player not in any shape or form not trying to solve the game
Not that he's completely inactive, but instead of trying to contribute to the game they drop some Harley Quinn lore
Potential scum

22: @ConquistadoR : I do know him well outside of mafia games, so far so good I'd say
However how far their experience with mafia goes is something I'm yet to know

23: @Rej : read townish, would like to know their reads

24: @Reborn : townish, not much to say so far

25: @Zolo : I guess we'll never get any reads on Zolo with his indie hunting lol

26: @Ekkologix : our #1 poster is somehow inactive and not participating
I'll leave it to the community's veterans to figure this out, kinda looks like you need to understand them well before making judgements
Potential scum
idk about each case, but glad you put effort, reads town to me

I don't know a lot of you, sometimes people mess around or have inside jokes so point these out if any

1: @hime : "kawaii townie checking in" don't like these intro posts always raise my sus
I also pointed out their convo with psylocke earlier, now that I skimmed through the posts again I think she looks more scum (maybe both are?) I'll elaborate further in her slot
Potential scum

2: @Charlie : played with them earlier, very hard to read tbh but for now I'd say townish, seems to me they're trying to solve the game passively

Potential scum

4: @Lord Melkor : another difficult player, they've been all over the place this game

Potential scum

8: @Psylocke: lynching Zolo for casually saying town and mafia need to unite over indies
Taking it personal and going after Hime, and in the very same post you say scum Hime made friends with you, so why would she go after you this game if they're scum. Maybe you were just messing with her as you said
Potential scum

10: @Kiku : reads town so far, I think they're thinking straight with these reads

12: @Destroya : very sus as of now, he go super defensive on being called defensive, and my posts earlier still stand
Potential scum

14: @Kagurashii : they have good reads, nothing else on them besides Wonder Woman > Batman

Potential scum

20: @Ratchet : Another difficult player to read, I'd like to know their reads before making judgement.
It is kinda weird they're not outspoken about their reads, I expect that from active good player

What are we supposed to do with a player not in any shape or form not trying to solve the game
Not that he's completely inactive, but instead of trying to contribute to the game they drop some Harley Quinn lore
Potential scum

22: @ConquistadoR : I do know him well outside of mafia games, so far so good I'd say

25: @Zolo : I guess we'll never get any reads on Zolo with his indie hunting lol

I'll leave it to the community's veterans to figure this out, kinda looks like you need to understand them well before making judgements
Potential scum
I have Hella post. Wym?

Plus people like me

Emil

Certified Memelord
AM masoned me.
That pupped ability from d1.
We wanted to invest ratchet so i used an rb on him and then he used his invest.
You were hit with a RB and then an invest.
AM died while investing you.
why invest ratchet tho over the plethora of nulls running around? pretty meh usage imo

did AM atleast get a result lol

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum

Potential scum
based af. have we ever played before? who u wanna yeet today?
i glanced over these reads. dont have many comments tbh

just 1. i think psyloke is town... or worst case indie
and 2. didnt know lots of these r in the game. whats kagura's good read list? i dont remmeber any post from her in the pages i glanced on

Emil

Certified Memelord
well partially I read you scum here given the last days worth of events if you’re claiming league targeted you there is still Batman faction or indie/cult.

I chose you as my ability is a one shot so I had to choose a sure shot and was hoping league would’ve targeted you again today, so at the very least I would’ve taken out one scum from either faction sad it had to be AM.
wat? run that by me again pls

Emil

Certified Memelord
nah a series unfortunate events just occurred both me and conq are confirmed at the moment am died trying to invest rat due to my ability.
Conq is/was masons due to Ams ability.
oh ur ability is like a vengful killer
it shudnt kill an invest role trying to target ratchet then. that kinda unfortunate af rip

i guess reasoning on why u target ratchet make sense then tho i suppose mafia wont kill him if u keep susing him so that part doesnt fully check out

ripe appears townie in wu so its w.e - you might get modkilled for it if true

moving on to rej kiku next, and whoever subtitued for falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.