[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
X=Destroya=Lee

Dest doesn't look as good as early game, but still makes more sense than Kiku tbh. Kiku's flip is way more informative imo. I have no mech on either of them though

I could maybe go for Rej but i personally like my current vote.
Do you think Dest could be culted? He gives me diferent vibe today.

Who is your vote at?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Now i have to sing it

Only a cat of a different coat
That's all the truth I know
In a coat of gold or a coat of red
A lion still has claws
Mine are long and sharp, my lord
As long and sharp as yours

So I tried reading the Kiku vs Destroya stuff, but my eyes glazed over, Beer was a more interesting prospect so that caught my attention and suddenly Im here at the end, can anyone actually give a run down on that situtation or is it just a catfight?
I mean, Kiku accused me of sheeping Rej since I voted MYSELF after Rej voted me. Does that seem like logical suss to you?

It was like two pages, do you not really have time to read it? Are you scum happy to watch from the sidelines?

The funny thing is I am not really liking either party in this.

@Destroya I were your strongest scum read yesterday but I do not see you pushing me today. Did your opinion about me change?

@Kiku what did you not like about Destroya's list? You mentioned it was "inconsistent dogshit".
No, you're still wolf in my eyes.

Townish read, I really like how they handled the Destroya drama

What do you think of Dest? I already had strong suspicions and now after the drama I can bet my account he's scum, i will beg people to lynch me if he turns out townie
Thoughts?
Why do you like about Kiku and how she handled my slot? You like how she ignored my response and decided to throw shade on my vote history? Especially the way she was calling my votes sheep votes? Do you agree that I sheeped a vote onto myself? That suggests someone is saying shit that they don't really believe.

I do not like Dest today really, does not have firm reads and stopped pushing me, his strongest scum read.

As I said to Kagura above, I do not like either of Destroya and Kiku. I could see Destroya being culted.
I mean, I think it's a little bit of an exaggeration to say you were my strongest wolf read when I didn't really have strong reads from D1. Obviously this phase in dealing with other players. But I think saying that you, Kiku, and Sakaz are wolves, feels firm to me. Is me not interacting and voting from Kiku firm?

Why am I culted now?

Status
Not open for further replies.