[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We have multiple factions here and I don't think town will block you so you definitely got blocked by scums

And, considering you are prime target for scums then I am quite sure someone felt threatened that you might target them
You need to catch up - the block today has been claimed and appears as town in the writeup.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay I caught up.. catching up always sucks

Conqi and muugen - we have evidence that they are most likely town.

Chalie said ekko ability appeared in WU and is town.

Sakaouzki - gameplay wise he looks fine.

Now, here is my sus - Rej

First his vote on kiku day looks opportunistic to me.

Second, xlaw - him randomly popping up and casting vote on rej and also saying he is mostly like bat seems like he has some info on rej.

Kiku vs dest - in this whole argument I feel dest looks more townie than Kiku.

Melkor - he is all over the place with his reads.

Reborn

Nothing much on kagu. She dropped reads but didn't explain it.

And, I haven't noticed much about her

Alright dumb townies, here's the deal: I'm going to be at the zoo in an hour and I dont know if ill have a chance to get back online after, so I might miss the end of day. So before that happens, I have one question for you

I can find out the ??? of one of the night write ups. I only have one shot of this. Where do you want me to use it

Reborn

Alright dumb townies, here's the deal: I'm going to be at the zoo in an hour and I dont know if ill have a chance to get back online after, so I might miss the end of day. So before that happens, I have one question for you

I can find out the ??? of one of the night write ups. I only have one shot of this. Where do you want me to use it
Only Night WUs?

You can use your ability during day or night or anytime?

Status
Not open for further replies.