[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@Rej what is your explanation for this? I don't think there's anything that should have pinged you this hard about Muugen? Also, the whole Always being killed by his ability was done in town colors. Pretty sure Muugen is town here and you are chasing a ghost for *insert blank* reasons. You've tried to turn your earlier meme vote on him into something legit and I don't like it.
:pepeke:
vote lynch Lord Melkor

time to end the spite

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
btw if anyone can refill or protect me that’ll be dope.

prettt sure both conq and I are hard targets for cult candidates after us being “outed”

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Rat is still afk after he said he’d catch up so I’ll keep him in scum PoE he’s at least not league can be bat or indie, but he would’ve claimed by now if he was indie so lean batfam.

Why does every response you make to me feel scummy? Yes Melkor, I know what a pressure vote is, thank you. Do you feel Xlaw, who is usually an inactive, is going to come back and see Kiku, of all people, voting him and feel pressured? Kiku didn't even try to push or ask others to vote with them, just threw down a lazy vote on Xlaw and called it pressure.
I cannot say or vouch what would Xlaw do, or how inactive he would be. By your logic we should not vote inactive people?

The Xlaw vote from Kiku is not terrible in itself.

So if I'm town read by most people, what do you make of the suss on me by a select few? So far I believe it's you, Kiku, and Sakaz who say I'm a wolf, and you're saying Kiku is a wolf themselves. What kind of vibe dies that give you?
First, you are not easy to catch as scum when you put effort. So people town reading you in itself are not deciding factor.

Saka's recent posts were not bad, i do not scum read him.

You looked better to me yesterday after my initial scum read on you. You seem a bit off today, focused only on Kiku and lesser extent on me (after i pointed it out that you stopped pushing me) hence i was wondering if you could have been culted.

What are your reads right now?

Okay I caught up.. catching up always sucks

Conqi and muugen - we have evidence that they are most likely town.

Chalie said ekko ability appeared in WU and is town.

Sakaouzki - gameplay wise he looks fine.

Now, here is my sus - Rej

First his vote on kiku day looks opportunistic to me.

Second, xlaw - him randomly popping up and casting vote on rej and also saying he is mostly like bat seems like he has some info on rej.

Kiku vs dest - in this whole argument I feel dest looks more townie than Kiku.

Melkor - he is all over the place with his reads.
What is all over the place with my reads? I havd you, Muugen, Charles, Conq consistently as town.

Your reads look good to me. I agree about Rej and Kiku.

We should keep in mind this is multiball so the 3 scum factions (2 mafias and cult) can have info on each other and use this to push each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.