[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you like about Kiku and how she handled my slot? You like how she ignored my response and decided to throw shade on my vote history? Especially the way she was calling my votes sheep votes? Do you agree that I sheeped a vote onto myself? That suggests someone is saying shit that they don't really believe.
Doesn't work like this
I thought you were sus from the very start, and your primary response was not the best.

I don't find anything wrong with Kiku targeting one point and completely obliterate your profile

Your other points are empty talk anyway

You seem too fired up for a simple lynch, you only have 1 vote so I expect you to relax and just ignore for the meantime.
You said your death is meaningless, seems like contradictions

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okay yeah I tracked you and didn't get anything. Was worth a shot 😔

I didn't want to play that card because it wasn't a very good card
Not to offend you or anything but how is this any card at all? I had my hopes up for a second that you got some dirt on him.

Opportunistic vote usually implies joinining an easy wagon for me, I think Kiku was the one to start voting XLAW.

But XLAW can indeed be regarded as a bit of low hanging fruit. Though yesterday you were in favour of lynching an inactive?
Yeah, in D1 I was fine with that because the game state was stale and going after an active player might have killed the game even more. But that was just D1 where we didn't really have anything going nor was anyone really around.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think it's the same action, for the record.
We have multiple factions here and I don't think town will block you so you definitely got blocked by scums

And, considering you are prime target for scums then I am quite sure someone felt threatened that you might target them

I think this is called a pressure vote and is pretty common concept in Mafia games?
Why does every response you make to me feel scummy? Yes Melkor, I know what a pressure vote is, thank you. Do you feel Xlaw, who is usually an inactive, is going to come back and see Kiku, of all people, voting him and feel pressured? Kiku didn't even try to push or ask others to vote with them, just threw down a lazy vote on Xlaw and called it pressure.

As an active player who was town read by most day 1 (and most players were inactive day 1) I think you would be a good cult candidate.

I did not say you are top priority, I am voting Rej rather than you.
So if I'm town read by most people, what do you make of the suss on me by a select few? So far I believe it's you, Kiku, and Sakaz who say I'm a wolf, and you're saying Kiku is a wolf themselves. What kind of vibe dies that give you?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I want to police Muugen, dude is a no go for town
Muugen's actions showed up and He's town. So what do you have to say regarding that?
I will still lynch or kill him by chance
Do you still want to vote Rej because of the OMGUS vote in D1? It wouldn't phase me of Rej was yeeted, but I think I have a much more live one with Kiku right now.
dude is hard scum here, playing worse than Kekko when he doesn’t read the thread.

Doesn't work like this
I thought you were sus from the very start, and your primary response was not the best.

I don't find anything wrong with Kiku targeting one point and completely obliterate your profile

Your other points are empty talk anyway

You seem too fired up for a simple lynch, you only have 1 vote so I expect you to relax and just ignore for the meantime.
You said your death is meaningless, seems like contradictions
But I'm not trying to prevent myself? I'm saying the argument Kiku is trying to level at me is pretty asinine and makes zero sense. Remember, Kiku wrote out five points against me and I replied to all of them. Kiku only decided to respond to the first point they made against me which was that my votes were all over the place; she failed to respond to the other four points I countered. So for you to say Kiku 'obliterated my profile' seems like a pretty unjust way to describe our interaction and there seems to be some bias towards Kiku from your slot. It leads me to believe you two are the way you tried to gang up on me and throw out weak reasons for why I'm wolf.

dude is hard scum here, playing worse than Kekko when he doesn’t read the thread.
@Rej what is your explanation for this? I don't think there's anything that should have pinged you this hard about Muugen? Also, the whole Always being killed by his ability was done in town colors. Pretty sure Muugen is town here and you are chasing a ghost for *insert blank* reasons. You've tried to turn your earlier meme vote on him into something legit and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.