Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'll be rip

I had a one shot--chose to scan Ratchet
Batfam

My observations led me to this
Whether mafia is going to play tug o war over this to discredit this claim, it puts me in a weird position that really relies on game meta rather than mechanics

Do with this what you will
I'll just have to claim here.

Victor Zsasz

I have one ability that activates upon my death (paralyses the person who kills me for a cycle) - obviously can't verify this.
I have a "hide" that is basically a redirect, moves all actions on me to them - I've just sent this in on Kiku so should be coming through shortly. X-shot.
I also have a block, X-shot.

I *also* have an ability that lets me cancel up to three night actions as they happen - I haven't been able to use this as I've been blocked Cycle 1 and 2.

Ratchet

I don't really know what else to do, I'd at least appreciate the night phase upcoming so I could use my action stop and obviously you need some patience so the writeup containing the hide can come through, but after that at some point I'm going to need to be flipped.

I'll be rip

I had a one shot--chose to scan Ratchet
Batfam

My observations led me to this
Whether mafia is going to play tug o war over this to discredit this claim, it puts me in a weird position that really relies on game meta rather than mechanics

Do with this what you will
Why not vote Ratchet immediately?

Also, we've already seen Melkor drop a fake role, so Ratchet's role could be faked as well. Like I said, I've been getting power wolf vibes from Ratchet all game, and this check seems to indicate that truth.

##Vote Lynch Ratchet

Sorry my dude, I don't know if there's any reason at this point not to believe a check.

Ratchet

Also, we've already seen Melkor drop a fake role, so Ratchet's role could be faked as well. Like I said, I've been getting power wolf vibes from Ratchet all game, and this check seems to indicate that truth.

##Vote Lynch Ratchet

Sorry my dude, I don't know if there's any reason at this point not to believe a check.
Check my claim please, I would like at least a night. My ability should go first, flip me tomorrow if you need to by then.

Check my claim please, I would like at least a night. My ability should go first, flip me tomorrow if you need to by then.
You can see the issue with a potential wolf who has a check on them asking to survive into the night, yeah? I'll leave my vote on you for now and see what others have to say. I do still think there are other viable candidates besides you, though.

Who are your top three wolf and town candidates?

##Vote Lynch Ratchet

I'm fine with ratchet lynch, or Kiku considering he's campaigning against her

I didn't vote immediately because I doubt my persuasion skills would do much, so I let people decide for themselves

my claim is correct or ratchet's counterclaim is dishonest
1. Do you believe his counterclaim
2. Are you sus of the kiku wagon

I'm fine with ratchet lynch, or Kiku considering he's campaigning against her

I didn't vote immediately because I doubt my persuasion skills would do much, so I let people decide for themselves

my claim is correct or ratchet's counterclaim is dishonest
1. Do you believe his counterclaim
2. Are you sus of the kiku wagon
I mean, it's a decent counter claim, but I don't necessarily but it. Also, I do believe in the Kiku wagon, but Kiku and Ratchet could have been different factions before the merge.

I'll just have to claim here.

Victor Zsasz

I have one ability that activates upon my death (paralyses the person who kills me for a cycle) - obviously can't verify this.
I have a "hide" that is basically a redirect, moves all actions on me to them - I've just sent this in on Kiku so should be coming through shortly. X-shot.
I also have a block, X-shot.

I *also* have an ability that lets me cancel up to three night actions as they happen - I haven't been able to use this as I've been blocked Cycle 1 and 2.
Are you informed on these night actions and get to choose which ones you block?

so you're conflicted

well, either way for me, I want either a ratchet or kiku flip for more info

Not fond of, like you say, him asking for more time out of self-preservation like this so if possible id make him a priority lynch, kiku second unless vote patterns change and some dumb CFD starts

Ratchet

You can see the issue with a potential wolf who has a check on them asking to survive into the night, yeah? I'll leave my vote on you for now and see what others have to say. I do still think there are other viable candidates besides you, though.

Who are your top three wolf and town candidates?
I would actually appreciate my choice of lynch here - thing is X, I'm not going anywhere from here. An extra night lets my role do some work for the town and also gives me a bit more time to solve, which I think is a fair ask.

Ratchet

Not fond of, like you say, him asking for more time out of self-preservation like this so if possible id make him a priority lynch, kiku second unless vote patterns change and some dumb CFD starts
Like, what would you rather me do?

"yes please lynch me today"? Of course I want more time, I'm not asking for an indefinite amount, I can even be vigged/lynched tomorrow - there is 0 chance of me doing anything in this game as scum that outweighs the benefits my role may have for the town.

I take exception to this Charlie - you were *very* quick to tie Pot to Hime, who has now flipped Scum, and when I ask you for your reasoning because I felt you were ignoring the obvious (Pot voting LM because he scum read him) you essentially change your in-thread position to something easier to accept. I'd like your claim today.
Pot wasn't looking great prior to this point either. I thought he looked better after LM's flip, but i wouldn't be surprised if he flipped blue. It's not a lot but it's a possibility.

Can i even claim? I mean, you can figure out who i am i'm pretty sure.

Without claiming flavour, i used 2 abilities. Both i guess you could call preventative. I'm not completely sure if 2nd one succesed.

The easiest answer is scum knew about merging and cut their losses to force it but I feel like that's very suboptimal. Alternatively (and probably more likely) Bats get janitored kills, League of Shadows get superkills for their factional.
Why are you assuming conq was scum though? hime died within same WU. Merging could happen simply because hime died. Do you have reason to believe cong was scum?

Ratchet

Why are you assuming conq was scum though? hime died within same WU. Merging could happen simply because hime died. Do you have reason to believe cong was scum?
No - Aries mentioned Conq dying and said the League was on their last legs, obviously the inference there is Conq's death facilitated the merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.