19: Pew (me)
20: Ratchet
21: Random Asshole
22: ConquistadoR
23: Rej
24: Reborn

25: Zolo
26: Ekkologix

So we have 26 people, 2 mafia teams, 1 cult and at least 1 indie. 18-3-3-1-1 ? or 16-4-4-1-1

so at worst we have 3 blues, 2 greens, meow and cult
really? psylocke was actually scum?

so this isnt multiball correct? whose consensus scum read

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean yeah, but he saw muugen tagging him for sure and ignored it. I thought it's weird.
Can you explain to me why you're ignoring him just voting for a scum read? I must say Charlie, it feels like a reach.

The quote underneath this you just said "nah", dismissed.

Ratchet

Conq was legit killed by the bat family. With league of shadows on its last legs the final member will join the Batfamily as Robin/Tim Drake as the merged Mafia to give them a chance to still win. Their faction kill got amped to a janitor kill
Conq was Scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think ratchet is town or indie, possibly culted as he became more quiet

tpein had a case on falcon slot. was that ever flipped. could help u know tpein's alignment if he flips scum

idk why u town read rej. its possible mafia get culted and unculted. unless its confirmed that he is red. i can come around him being town i guess. wifom speaking who cults rej here?

meta gaming random a55hole is scum

from my wagon, LM was scum. one of kiku/rej likely as well. kiku was acting stubborn about leaving my wagons in EoD for no reason. could hit there

Ratchet

from my wagon, LM was scum. one of kiku/rej likely as well. kiku was acting stubborn about leaving my wagons in EoD for no reason. could hit there
I'm leaning here too (Kiku) - getting a lot of resistance to it too and I'm not really sure why, at the risk of tunnelling I think she's the best lynch today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it should be multiball

green and blue mafia
like hime's color? thought she was indie

ratchy u got culted didnt u. dont lie to me

how many mafia members per team is that? 4?

so we r looking at 4 more + cult

reducing the amount of factional kills actually work in our favor. merges r for cowards

tpein, kiku, random a55hole my guesses for scum

cult r gna be the problem now

That is *not* what you originally argued.
I was. I mean, that was my thought process anyway.

idk why u town read rej. its possible mafia get culted and unculted. unless its confirmed that he is red. i can come around him being town i guess. wifom speaking who cults rej here?
Claimed lie detect, soon enough poison ivy lie detect showed up.

meta gaming random a55hole is scum
Welp, we know he's not green. Could be blue

Ratchet

I was. I mean, that was my thought process anyway.
I take exception to this Charlie - you were *very* quick to tie Pot to Hime, who has now flipped Scum, and when I ask you for your reasoning because I felt you were ignoring the obvious (Pot voting LM because he scum read him) you essentially change your in-thread position to something easier to accept. I'd like your claim today.

Ratchet

i mean, he technically could be, i assumed he'd be red based on his explanation of rej/muugen situation

that being said, idk why would he be janitored
The easiest answer is scum knew about merging and cut their losses to force it but I feel like that's very suboptimal. Alternatively (and probably more likely) Bats get janitored kills, League of Shadows get superkills for their factional.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Merger usually don't happen unless atleast one of the faction is almost done.

So, I think we are dealing with 5-6 scums at max here.

Also, do we have anything on Apollo and ekko to say they are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.