[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the write ups are just for fun, have no basis for this game. I likely won't continue them as they are time consuming and I'm not young and filled with lots of free time as back then. If anyone is interested in where the story was going...

The ending was going to end with Gotham getting destroyed and revealing in a meta sense that the Batman game alongside other games are part of the Mafia Multiverse... When a Mafia game ends it creates another universe/Mafia game with different variants/players... "Kang the conqueror" would be revealed as the person responsible for the destruction/locked thread of Batman Mafia game..

Post game credits scene would be those who got modkilled waking up in the X-Men cinematic verse bad future, setting up the sequel game

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I am still waiting to hear whom you targeted. I hope now instead of dodging you will respond with the answer....

Evidence against ratchet can't be ignored.

As ekko said there isn't any ??? When hide ability was used. Most likely ratchet hide behind someone else so it's better not to shoot Ratchet but Lynch him.

We can have secondary wagon on kiku.
I used my one shot ability where I can target a faction instead of a person. I used it on Batfamily to RPS >> won the round >> got a superkill >> used it on Adam.

I also targetted Destroya and Melkor for town and league. Got one result that i lost the RPS. Never targetted Kiku btw.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I used my one shot ability where I can target a faction instead of a person. I used it on Batfamily to RPS >> won the round >> got a superkill >> used it on Adam.

I also targetted Destroya and Melkor for town and league. Got one result that i lost the RPS. Never targetted Kiku btw.
I am not able to understand one thing - If your wincon is to steal from every faction then why aries allowed you to use stolen abilities

@Charlie @Ekkologix @SakazOuki what you guys think about this? Is it possible for neutral indie as far as game mechanics is concerned?

How are you able to specify Destroya and Melkor’s factions when you were the one who lost the RPS

I am not able to understand one thing - If your wincon is to steal from every faction then why aries allowed you to use stolen abilities

@Charlie @Ekkologix @SakazOuki what you guys think about this? Is it possible for neutral indie as far as game mechanics is concerned?
Im probably not the best to ask about game mechanics as I have very small experience in forum mafia, but it is very weird for this specific Catwoman role to be handing out super killshots

That is my guess that they might be from those factions.
Are you sure you have no other intentions? You're not a newbie player by any means.
You already popped the head of a townie and now giving these casual reads as if they were confirmed
Anyway, trusting an indie is as legit as trusting your ex wife💀

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Are you sure you have no other intentions? You're not a newbie player by any means.
You already popped the head of a townie and now giving these casual reads as if they were confirmed
Anyway, trusting an indie is as legit as trusting your ex wife💀
I don't want your trust. You are scum anyway because you were voting Destroya :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.