[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mad because bad. If there's a deadchat, give your buddy ratchet my regards
sakazuki didnt answer me this earlier. which mafia faction do u think dest is part of originally?
i can iso interaction with him and the flipped scum from that faction to see equity

1. If you still think I'm a wolf then you have no business discussing trying to talk about "evidence"
2. You guys have a lot of equity, plain and simple. Your few distancing posts scan as very fake
What is your case on me?

What posts did you think were fake in regards to me and Ratchet? Me calling him a power wolf D1? Me voting for him and not budging on his excuses when he got a check? Him town reading me?

As for you, you've been extremely disingenuous with my slot since I called you out D1 for being opportunistic with your vote on Ekko (which you sheeped after you felt safe enough to do so). You also voted Ekko because you wanted him dead and 'didn't want to keep your vote on Melkor'. If you want to talk about distancing, that's it right there. You started with a vote on Melkor for how he's always wolf, which might have seemed like a joke, but you implying that you didn't want to keep your vote there suggests that it was a somewhat serious vote and that you were at least wary of the perspective of your vote staying on him. Considering your vote was a waffle on him, when I continued to push him throughout the game, makes it seem like you could be his partner and that you were going for an early distancing attempt. When you were also interacting with Ekko, you made it seem like the correct answer with his reply could change your vote on him. These were your two early D1 votes and both of them seemed lazy and easy. You then tried to play ball with Ekko once he stared pushing back on you and even said 'you have my vote of you want it'. That makes it sound like you were completely fine placating Ekko after you had pushed him. Your push against him also reeked because you tried to give two reasons for voting him, one that you just wanted to try it, and two that he did seem a bit sheerly (which you coincidentally tried to call me as well). So were you just trying to lynch Ekko for fun or were you actually suspecting him, because your reasons were quite contradictory. You also ended up town reading Ekko D1 despite all of this.

Then there's my initial vote on you, which you just tried to ignore and said 'not for me'. You then just said I needed to 'do better' when I asked for CFD votes on you D1. You have also tried, at numerous times, to dismiss my posts by equating them to being emotional posts and not wanting to interact with them at all. After I called you wolfy, you came out of nowhere to call me opportunistic without giving any clarification or reasons as to why I was. It literally took multiple players (me, Ratchet, Charlie) to get anything out of you on why I was suss. You then list five (pretty weak) reasons as to why I was suss, which I responded to. Instead of replying in a fair way, you decided to just focus in on me 'voting all over the place', which also included you saying that I sheeped a self vote (wtf). Charlie also called you out for your reasons around this time and you got defensive. You continued to harp that I was being opportunistic despite providing no evidence and being called out for it. Despite all of this, you choose to vote Xlaw out of nowhere (the definition of opportunistic), which I called you out for. You then switch to calling me defensive and kept repeating that like it was some kind of end all be all. During this time, you also resort to cheap insults and tried to play the emotional card to discredit anything I said about your slot, including going as far as calling me childish and brainless. It literally took you forever to vote me (only after Sakaz did), and when you finally did, you said you were waiting to see how I responded before placing a vote. I believe you were dealing with my slot in bad faith and was just waiting for someone (your mate) to vote so you could get behind it. You then dropped your vote on me to vote Ratchet without saying anything further.

There's also shit like you trying to say you tracked Rej to make it seem like you had a smoking gun. Your inability to scum read anyone other than me. And your choice to target the culted writeup and reveal it (which I felt didn't really progress the game any and was only a stunt for you to look good). With everything said, I think you've tunneled me in bad faith and haven't been able to scum hunt at all, resorted to name calling and gas lighting to dismiss what I've said about you, and largely ignored or shaded me in order to not respond to my posts against you. You have played an extremely wolfy game and absolutely deserve to be lynched here.

##Vote Lynch Kiku

You've also just resorted to calling me scum and stayed there without any attempt to connect me to a team or players. You've literally done nothing to advance the game past me assuming I flip wolf, and just lazily hover around my slot. It you were actually interesting in solving my slot and this game, I'd expect you to look more at who I could be mates with and where to go after my flip. Instead, you have a one track mind to call me wolf without doing anything but that. I do not think your scum hunting has been legit and I think you are struggling big time with content and finding a way to push any kind of suss.

Also lets ignore the fact that I literally had Melkor and Ratchet as wolves D1 and have the green GF pelt hanging around my belt. There has not even been a second pause from Kiku or Sakaz or reassessment despite me being correct so far about the status of this game.

I'm not even going to do a deep dive in Sakaz' posts, but just a quick glance and all they ever talk about is indie/cult, Kagu's slot, and my slot. There is not a single trace of scum hunting from them, and considering how Falcon stumbled around me claiming I had results on Melkor, you can just lock this slot as wolf as well.

Okay apparently I can't multi quote on phone on this site, but Random Asshole's posts (all nineteen of them) are pretty easy to go through.

He's spent a large amount of time discussing the flavor of the game. He did push Melkor and claimed he was on his scum meta, which I'm not sure how he's an expert on Melkor's meta, but at least he tried to push there. However, all that did was prove that he wasn't team green, because he goes on to make a defense post of hime after, claiming he has no idea why she's being pushed. His vote on me also comes after he never ONCE mentioned my name or tried to push me. If you want to define opportunistic, it's Random's vote on me after Kiku and Sakaz already voted there. I think there's a pretty good chance that Random is part of team blue here.

So we got:

Team Green: Melkor, Psychic, Kiku, Sakaz
Team Blue: Ratchet, hime, Random Asshole, ???

The real issue here is Joker cult because I haven't even really started to think about that since I've been mowing down wolves. The only clue we have right now is that Rej was culted and I'm not sure who would do that or what the motivation has been. I could see someone like Tpein, Reborn, or Pot being good for Joker. All have been somewhat present for this game, but have lingered in the shadows. I don't know how any of them really connect to Rej, but that's kind of secondary right now. There hasn't been a new culting for a couple of phases now, so Joker cult is probably only two players (I think we only had two convert write ups?) considering Rej got unculted.

just a quick glance and all they ever talk about is indie/cult
The joker is afraid of the indie hunt who would've thought :catpole:
With their current predicament I think you're more dangerous than the mafia. Ive figured out your role earlier but thought itd be better to leave you for later, specifically after the Hime & Ratchet drama
I've hunted scum throughout the game, what you have down however is switch votes every 5 seconds and make some drama whenever someone points their fingers at you
So now me, Kiku and RA are all a scum team for targeting you, not a good strategy if you ask me

But the god honest truth is that town needs to FUCKING STEP UP. I don't know if it's a combo of wolves being blown out and apathetic town, but the state of this game is lethargic and disappointing. It's going to be easier for scum to take advantage of such a lame fuck thread even if we have prime candidates to go after.

Your game plan of "if I make my bad arguments really long ill look good when Kiku doesn't want to bother responding to each and every idiotic point" is very tedious

Status
Not open for further replies.