[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your case on me?

What posts did you think were fake in regards to me and Ratchet? Me calling him a power wolf D1? Me voting for him and not budging on his excuses when he got a check? Him town reading me?

As for you, you've been extremely disingenuous with my slot since I called you out D1 for being opportunistic with your vote on Ekko (which you sheeped after you felt safe enough to do so). You also voted Ekko because you wanted him dead and 'didn't want to keep your vote on Melkor'. If you want to talk about distancing, that's it right there. You started with a vote on Melkor for how he's always wolf, which might have seemed like a joke, but you implying that you didn't want to keep your vote there suggests that it was a somewhat serious vote and that you were at least wary of the perspective of your vote staying on him. Considering your vote was a waffle on him, when I continued to push him throughout the game, makes it seem like you could be his partner and that you were going for an early distancing attempt. When you were also interacting with Ekko, you made it seem like the correct answer with his reply could change your vote on him. These were your two early D1 votes and both of them seemed lazy and easy. You then tried to play ball with Ekko once he stared pushing back on you and even said 'you have my vote of you want it'. That makes it sound like you were completely fine placating Ekko after you had pushed him. Your push against him also reeked because you tried to give two reasons for voting him, one that you just wanted to try it, and two that he did seem a bit sheerly (which you coincidentally tried to call me as well). So were you just trying to lynch Ekko for fun or were you actually suspecting him, because your reasons were quite contradictory. You also ended up town reading Ekko D1 despite all of this.

Then there's my initial vote on you, which you just tried to ignore and said 'not for me'. You then just said I needed to 'do better' when I asked for CFD votes on you D1. You have also tried, at numerous times, to dismiss my posts by equating them to being emotional posts and not wanting to interact with them at all. After I called you wolfy, you came out of nowhere to call me opportunistic without giving any clarification or reasons as to why I was. It literally took multiple players (me, Ratchet, Charlie) to get anything out of you on why I was suss. You then list five (pretty weak) reasons as to why I was suss, which I responded to. Instead of replying in a fair way, you decided to just focus in on me 'voting all over the place', which also included you saying that I sheeped a self vote (wtf). Charlie also called you out for your reasons around this time and you got defensive. You continued to harp that I was being opportunistic despite providing no evidence and being called out for it. Despite all of this, you choose to vote Xlaw out of nowhere (the definition of opportunistic), which I called you out for. You then switch to calling me defensive and kept repeating that like it was some kind of end all be all. During this time, you also resort to cheap insults and tried to play the emotional card to discredit anything I said about your slot, including going as far as calling me childish and brainless. It literally took you forever to vote me (only after Sakaz did), and when you finally did, you said you were waiting to see how I responded before placing a vote. I believe you were dealing with my slot in bad faith and was just waiting for someone (your mate) to vote so you could get behind it. You then dropped your vote on me to vote Ratchet without saying anything further.

There's also shit like you trying to say you tracked Rej to make it seem like you had a smoking gun. Your inability to scum read anyone other than me. And your choice to target the culted writeup and reveal it (which I felt didn't really progress the game any and was only a stunt for you to look good). With everything said, I think you've tunneled me in bad faith and haven't been able to scum hunt at all, resorted to name calling and gas lighting to dismiss what I've said about you, and largely ignored or shaded me in order to not respond to my posts against you. You have played an extremely wolfy game and absolutely deserve to be lynched here.

##Vote Lynch Kiku
If there exists a town player in any game of mafia ever who would ever even consider bothering responding properly to a post like this, well, I've never met em

The joker is afraid of the indie hunt who would've thought :catpole:
With their current predicament I think you're more dangerous than the mafia. Ive figured out your role earlier but thought itd be better to leave you for later, specifically after the Hime & Ratchet drama
I've hunted scum throughout the game, what you have down however is switch votes every 5 seconds and make some drama whenever someone points their fingers at you
So now me, Kiku and RA are all a scum team for targeting you, not a good strategy if you ask me
So for the record, you're trying to call me the Joker here, yeah? Do tell, how did you figure this out then? I mean, you'd think someone would push that a little harder or try to convince others to come after me but you haven't done that at all.

I think saying I've changed my vote every five seconds and that I am creating drama is incredibly disingenuous.

So how come you aren't even questioning Random's vote on me when he has previously never mentioned my slot?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I looked into ratchet posts.

Yesterday I had a small argument with him in thread and the reason was when I said I submitted a kill on hime, ratchet made a post saying he understands hime angle and he is fine with voting hime. This struck me odd.

Before that he was fine with voting kiku and saka. He even casted vote on kiku and told us Kiku is the way

I don't think any Mafia has more 3 members or at max 4 because we have two Mafia and a cult.

So, I don't think kiku and saka are in same team as ratchet

Your game plan of "if I make my bad arguments really long ill look good when Kiku doesn't want to bother responding to each and every idiotic point" is very tedious
There you go again. You've decided to completely dismiss my post and call me idiotic. I don't think it's even that you won't respond to me, it's because you can't. You're a coward wolf that's been caught and now is just sputtering.

I looked into ratchet posts.

Yesterday I had a small argument with him in thread and the reason was when I said I submitted a kill on hime, ratchet made a post saying he understands hime angle and he is fine with voting hime. This struck me odd.

Before that he was fine with voting kiku and saka. He even casted vote on kiku and told us Kiku is the way

I don't think any Mafia has more 3 members or at max 4 because we have two Mafia and a cult.

So, I don't think kiku and saka are in same team as ratchet
Reborn, Kiku and Sakaz or paired with Melkor. We got that solved already.

Reborn

Reborn, Kiku and Sakaz or paired with Melkor. We got that solved already.
We already have two shadow members flipped

You think they will have both kiku and saka as members and both will team openly to take you down?

Don't think so

We already have two shadow members flipped

You think they will have both kiku and saka as members and both will team openly to take you down?

Don't think so
Have you seen there posts and responses to me? Tell me what townie acts like that? I think they're both weak players and don't know how to wolf. I mean, we saw Kiku openly admit to being wolf in One Piece because they just can't play as wolf. I think green chat for super nervous with me accusing Melkor from the get go of being wolf and Melkor and Falcon just panic reacted. This in turn has led Sakaz to just tunneling me and Kiku being broken. I don't know how on earth you could read either slot as town right now.

You already made the confession
:wellwell:

Won’t invest anymore time when you’re exposing yourself to be a train wreck, I’ll let town decide.
So you're evidence of me being Joker is me using his most well known catch phrase in the game? You think this is just me subconsciously slipping here or what?

Reborn

Have you seen there posts and responses to me? Tell me what townie acts like that? I think they're both weak players and don't know how to wolf. I mean, we saw Kiku openly admit to being wolf in One Piece because they just can't play as wolf. I think green chat for super nervous with me accusing Melkor from the get go of being wolf and Melkor and Falcon just panic reacted. This in turn has led Sakaz to just tunneling me and Kiku being broken. I don't know how on earth you could read either slot as town right now.
You are not thinking logically.

Mafia merged which means Mafia might only have 2 members left.

Why both kiku and saka if they are part of same team according to you will team openly to lynch you when we still have many players left?

You are not thinking logically.

Mafia merged which means Mafia might only have 2 members left.

Why both kiku and saka if they are part of same team according to you will team openly to lynch you when we still have many players left?
Reborn, are you honestly trying to tell me you're looking at how Kiku and Sakaz are playing and saying that they are town just because they couldn't possibly both push me if their mates? Both slots absolutely deserve to burn this game.

Reborn

Reborn, are you honestly trying to tell me you're looking at how Kiku and Sakaz are playing and saying that they are town just because they couldn't possibly both push me if their mates? Both slots absolutely deserve to burn this game.
Between kiku and saka, I think saka looks more townie to me

Kiku - I am not sure.

And, my argument was you saying "they both belong to same team" doesn't hold much ground

There you go again. You've decided to completely dismiss my post and call me idiotic. I don't think it's even that you won't respond to me, it's because you can't. You're a coward wolf that's been caught and now is just sputtering.
I dont bother to respond to any of your points because 1. I'm not going to waste my breath on scum as mediocre as you and 2. Because besides all of your ridiculous "evidence" of my scumminess you refuse to account for any of the evidence of my towniness(of which there is many)

Status
Not open for further replies.