[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why did you track Watson?

If you think what I'm saying is true, where are you going to pivot?
agree the usage itself is weird, but the way she used to clear watson as town from ur ability is townie. watson could be culted so this now confirms shes not from kiku's PoV

Also @Ekkologix is highly likely to be scum
I'm not dumb enough to go after Destroya if I were scum. You're inactive probably but all my reads have been spot on. Destroya has been all over the place and I have an invest.

If youre still adamant on lynching me then smth is wrong

Final post:
I hate writing from phone so it is what it is
No one is actually reading the game, I dont have to repeat my points 10 times because you're too lazy to read, and im not that invested in the game at this point lol

All I'm gonna say is I invested Destroya as Joker.
Observe my previous reads and game solving then try to judge who's the bad guy here

Peace out
:cheers:
When did you invest me? Who else have you invested? Why are you just coming forward with this information now? Why are you trying to drip feed mech info instead of being brave with it? Please answer these questions.

##Vote Lynx SakazOuki

Emil

Certified Memelord
Final post:
I hate writing from phone so it is what it is
No one is actually reading the game, I dont have to repeat my points 10 times because you're too lazy to read, and im not that invested in the game at this point lol

All I'm gonna say is I invested Destroya as Joker.
Observe my previous reads and game solving then try to judge who's the bad guy here

Peace out
:cheers:
when did u investigate him? pls stay for a bit to clear it up

what WU did u invest him in

Also @Ekkologix is highly likely to be scum
I'm not dumb enough to go after Destroya if I were scum. You're inactive probably but all my reads have been spot on. Destroya has been all over the place and I have an invest.

If youre still adamant on lynching me then smth is wrong
You have questions needing to be answered and clarified. Don't run away.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@SakazOuki im not asking u much, just tell me from the thread why did u scum read dest that lead u to investigate him. there shud be a general thought process that i can track in thread

also any comments on dest's claim?

lastly, if u investigated him, please point as to where in the writeup

these r all really simple questions

The reason I tracked her? Well, I admit its a little omgus-y, but I found it strange how she investigated Ratchet, found him guilty, and then said she was fine flipping him OR me. If you caught certified batfam, then why wouldn't you make that player your first and last priority

And she confirmed she has several oneshots so I can see where those lie(and whether or not she gets redirected)

Not sure I like Kiku trying to track an invest role, though.
She said her invest was a one shot, speedreader

The reason I tracked her? Well, I admit its a little omgus-y, but I found it strange how she investigated Ratchet, found him guilty, and then said she was fine flipping him OR me. If you caught certified batfam, then why wouldn't you make that player your first and last priority

And she confirmed she has several oneshots so I can see where those lie(and whether or not she gets redirected)

i mean sure, but it was still the reason ratchet was lynched tbh

there's no way she's his teammate

anyways, if you can paralyze/burn/freeze/whatever, you might want to throw it on kagu, she only has 3 lives left

Who else have you tracked this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
from today

town
watson
kiku
charlie
reborn - if there is scum or cult here could be him
dest
rej - his vote on saka earlier probably unaligned so could come around him being townie. individually dont like his vote on me day 1. mafia in this game can be culted and unculted so that doesnt fully clear him as town imo

scum
saka
random
pot

cult
tpein? - hard to identify but this will likely be an inactive who is keeping with the thread and voting. could move random a55hole to cult as well tho he has equity with saka given his vote today. also rej cult is something i can see tpein pulling off

null on billslipton xlaw and apollo.

still dont know how many cults we looking at. if its 2 then i can see tpein culting rej. im guessing rej can't speak about it after uncult but it shud be in his poe atleast

@Reborn did u claim anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.