[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know that, I was considering a possible cult association
i mean yeah, but i'd still rather look into poe first

mafia and cl should be within this group (my pov)

3: Pot Goblin
5: Xlaw
6: Indigo
7: SakaOuziki
12: Destroya
15: T-Pein
17: BillSlipton
21: Random Asshole

unless i missed something i mean

basically, if you're within this group and you are town, you should focus on other people from that group imo

13: Apollo (says he should be confirmed town somehow, i could've missed something)
14: Kagurashi (meow)

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean sure, but it was still the reason ratchet was lynched tbh

there's no way she's his teammate

anyways, if you can paralyze/burn/freeze/whatever, you might want to throw it on kagu, she only has 3 lives left
tell me more about kagu. whats her wincon
do those actions reduce her life? i can do something about it but she is voting sakazouki so might not be promafia as i thought

tell me more about kagu. whats her wincon
do those actions reduce her life? i can do something about it but she is voting sakazouki so might not be promafia as i thought
Paralysis, burn and stuff like that consume her lives. Whether she can use it to tank regular kills, idk.

She's hostile towards town, that's all i can say for sure. Whether she's against only town or town and other scums, idk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Paralysis, burn and stuff like consume her lives. Whether she can use it to tank regular kills, idk.

She's hostile towards town, that's all i can say for sure. Whether she's against only town or town and other scums, idk.
i may have fked up then hopefully aries didnt process my stuff

how is she hostile toward town? like did she attack townies

When did you invest me? Who else have you invested? Why are you just coming forward with this information now? Why are you trying to drip feed mech info instead of being brave with it? Please answer these questions.

##Vote Lynx SakazOuki
@SakazOuki please answer these questions, they aren't hard. You have made no attempt to clarify your role or invest on me and have just lazily stuck to saying you have an invest on me with no further explanation.

Lack of data on multiple people and by excluding other town leans
Pot for passivity
Xlaw barely did anything but he once lynch Rej out of the blue then refused to cooperate and disaopeared
T Pein for insisting on Falcon slot (mine) lynch because of a misunderstanding by someone very new to the game. There are multiple other targets but he justs keeps on sheeping
I explained your slot

Emil

Certified Memelord
Between him and Kiku, He's more likely to have been culted and my gut says he's far more of a Wolf than Kiku
i need more than gut in page 103

i think both him and kiku r town now

did u get a chance to read his claim?

unless they r exactly scum together, X used an ability at night which stops abilities against town and it stopped a tracker and a superkill

we do not know the superkill's source, but it likely came from scum and targeted town
the tracker was claimed by kiku and she targeted watson with it

unless both kiku and X are planning this claim together (which still does not full explain the missing superkill) then they r likely just town

Lack of data on multiple people and by excluding other town leans
Pot for passivity
Xlaw barely did anything but he once lynch Rej out of the blue then refused to cooperate and disaopeared
T Pein for insisting on Falcon slot (mine) lynch because of a misunderstanding by someone very new to the game. There are multiple other targets but he justs keeps on sheeping
I explained your slot
what puts bill, ra or indigo outside of poe?

Status
Not open for further replies.