[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lack of data on multiple people and by excluding other town leans
Pot for passivity
Xlaw barely did anything but he once lynch Rej out of the blue then refused to cooperate and disaopeared
T Pein for insisting on Falcon slot (mine) lynch because of a misunderstanding by someone very new to the game. There are multiple other targets but he justs keeps on sheeping
I explained your slot
comments guys? @T-Pein™ @Xlaw @Pot Goblin

yo, what's your read on sakaz?
I dont agree with his scum list, I think Ekko is town or else another thing I did eariler would have affected him and another person on Sakaz's list that probably would have had some effect noticeable. Or at least gotten a responce from the second person.

As for him not straight up claiming his ability, well Aries didn't like that when I did it eariler, and you died to a taboo that we still don't know, so him being obtuse is annoying but NAI in the current state of the game IMO

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont agree with his scum list, I think Ekko is town or else another thing I did eariler would have affected him and another person on Sakaz's list that probably would have had some effect noticeable. Or at least gotten a responce from the second person.

As for him not straight up claiming his ability, well Aries didn't like that when I did it eariler, and you died to a taboo that we still don't know, so him being obtuse is annoying but NAI in the current state of the game IMO
perfect. could i interest u to join saka wagon?

who is the other person on the list? tpein pot or xlaw?

it seems people r claiming freely now since stuff is no longer colored. the claim isnt the biggest issue. its how he is beating about the bush regarding a simple invest result and is unable to even say which night or day did he cop dest on, nor justify from the thread why did he scum read dest enough to where he cops him.

Why can't you answer simple questions about your invest? Why are you just ignoring all follow-up questions asking for clarification?
Like I appreciate you wanting to win, that just means you're admitting you're not town and we're not in the same team. You keep dodging easy questions and that's why you're scum.

i died after i said something to you, i don't remember what but it wasn't anything mech related

i'm pretty sure i was just unlucky and landed on bomb post

@Charlie @Kiku can i interest u to joining the saka wagon as well?
as terrible as sakaz takes are, i'd still rather check dest first, i won't lynch source of investigation over it's result unless it's late in the game

perfect. could i interest u to join saka wagon?

who is the other person on the list? tpein pot or xlaw?

it seems people r claiming freely now since stuff is no longer colored. the claim isnt the biggest issue. its how he is beating about the bush regarding a simple invest result and is unable to even say which night or day did he cop dest on, nor justify from the thread why did he scum read dest enough to where he cops him.
Maybe next day phase, I honestly still don't trust either Kiku or Destroya, felt more like scum vs cult than town v town for all theyve sniped at one another and flipping Destroya first would provide a lot more information. If Destroya flips town, that confirms Sakaz is next up on the block with his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.