[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know a lot of you, sometimes people mess around or have inside jokes so point these out if any

1: @hime : "kawaii townie checking in" don't like these intro posts always raise my sus
I also pointed out their convo with psylocke earlier, now that I skimmed through the posts again I think she looks more scum (maybe both are?) I'll elaborate further in her slot
Potential scum

2: @Charlie : played with them earlier, very hard to read tbh but for now I'd say townish, seems to me they're trying to solve the game passively

3: @Pot Goblin : super passive which I don't like at all
They did comment on Apollo though, would like to know more of their reads
Potential scum

4: @Lord Melkor : another difficult player, they've been all over the place this game
I'm gonna take my chances and say Melkor might be our Joker

5: @Xlaw : their vote on Rej just now outta the blue is hella sus
Unless they actually know something
Potential scum

6: @Indigo : 0 posts or subbed out?

7: SakazOuki

8: @Psylocke: lynching Zolo for casually saying town and mafia need to unite over indies
Taking it personal and going after Hime, and in the very same post you say scum Hime made friends with you, so why would she go after you this game if they're scum. Maybe you were just messing with her as you said
I like your reads so far tho
Potential scum

9: @MUUGEN : won't say much but too aggressive to be scum imo

10: @Kiku : reads town so far, I think they're thinking straight with these reads

11: Alwaysmind: F

12: @Destroya : very sus as of now, he go super defensive on being called defensive, and my posts earlier still stand
Maybe they're just rash by default, nothing else on them so far
Potential scum

13: @Apollo : asking the right questions, benign game solver

14: @Kagurashii : they have good reads, nothing else on them besides Wonder Woman > Batman

15: @T-Pein™ : classic sheep always worthy of sus
Potential scum

16: ~UwU~: F

17: @BillSlipton : 0 posts/ subbed out

18: @Dr. Watson : they asked some good questions, nothing else on em

19: @Pew 0 posts/ subbed out

20: @Ratchet : Another difficult player to read, I'd like to know their reads before making judgement.
It is kinda weird they're not outspoken about their reads, I expect that from active good player

21: @Random Asshole : too passive, don't like that
What are we supposed to do with a player not in any shape or form not trying to solve the game
Not that he's completely inactive, but instead of trying to contribute to the game they drop some Harley Quinn lore
Potential scum

22: @ConquistadoR : I do know him well outside of mafia games, so far so good I'd say
However how far their experience with mafia goes is something I'm yet to know

23: @Rej : read townish, would like to know their reads

24: @Reborn : townish, not much to say so far

25: @Zolo : I guess we'll never get any reads on Zolo with his indie hunting lol

26: @Ekkologix : our #1 poster is somehow inactive and not participating
I'll leave it to the community's veterans to figure this out, kinda looks like you need to understand them well before making judgements
Potential scum
Still flawless (almost)

i died after i said something to you, i don't remember what but it wasn't anything mech related

i'm pretty sure i was just unlucky and landed on bomb post

as terrible as sakaz takes are, i'd still rather check dest first, i won't lynch source of investigation over it's result unless it's late in the game
But Saka literally can't answer anything about their invest. I've tried multiple times to ask questions and they just look frozen, to the point they've ignored me twice when I asked the questions. How can you look at that slot and think it's fine leaving it?

But Saka literally can't answer anything about their invest. I've tried multiple times to ask questions and they just look frozen, to the point they've ignored me twice when I asked the questions. How can you look at that slot and think it's fine leaving it?
I'm more inclined to believe he's annoying town/mafia who has actual results than scum who's commiting suicide to lynch random townie tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
there's no such a thing

like, even if they can fake WUs and i'm sure they can, this won't ever be veritable
what X claims is veritable, unless u think he and kiku are lying about the whole thing, it seems that X stopped a superkill and kiku's tracker on watson

which isnt very farfetched. if X is cult then kiku can be the culted player, tho that doesnt explain their interactions today, particularly the part where kiku uses X's claim to clear watson.

at the very least id like sakazuki to claim his role and where his invest action is so we have both of them side by side to compare and lynch the scummier one. so far with X's veritable claim im not lynching there tbh

No
I've presented my case enough already, its up to town

Destroya is Joker
Kagu is antitown and trying to clear Dest
Ekko is culted
if you're town, you're doing terrible job tbh

kagu is hostile indie, she has no bussines in helping dest if he's cult leader

ekko being culted is your assumption and you put it on the same list with what you're saying is actual result

if you're lying about result on dest just because you believe he's joker, you're game throwing and you will be killed/lynched regardless of what you say next, just so you knew

Emil

Certified Memelord
No
I've presented my case enough already, its up to town

Destroya is Joker
Kagu is antitown and trying to clear Dest
Ekko is culted
ur read of me is mostly omgus, its not a case. neither is ur read on X. it's a mech check that u r unable to neither provide the reason for nor the location of it in the WU. please claim man why r u being like this

RA said he used an ability that wud affect me if im not town and it didnt, meaning im town. did u comment on this?

if you're town, you're doing terrible job tbh

kagu is hostile indie, she has no bussines in helping dest if he's cult leader

ekko being culted is your assumption and you put it on the same list with what you're saying is actual result

if you're lying about result on dest just because you believe he's joker, you're game throwing and you will be killed/lynched regardless of what you say next, just so you knew
Im town doing a half assed job true
But I'm dumb enough to start this lynch train without facts

Town however have no idea whats going on and didnt read shit from the previous two days
:luuh:

ur read of me is mostly omgus, its not a case. neither is ur read on X. it's a mech check that u r unable to neither provide the reason for nor the location of it in the WU. please claim man why r u being like this

RA said he used an ability that wud affect me if im not town and it didnt, meaning im town. did u comment on this?
That is not what I said, I said it was less likely that you were scum, since if you were it probably would have effected Tpein, who would have let the entire thread know if he was inconvenienced by an affect

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im town doing a half assed job true
But I'm dumb enough to start this lynch train without facts

Town however have no idea whats going on and didnt read shit from the previous two days
:luuh:
town is asking u to solidy those facts for us. this shudnt be hard

1. where is ur invest in the WU. what night/day did u use it?
2. why did u pick X out of the other players at the time?
3. did u do anything else? invest anyone else?

it's not hard at all. answer this or i'll make sure ur head is on a spike by end of today

I'm more inclined to believe he's annoying town/mafia who has actual results than scum who's commiting suicide to lynch random townie tbh
Okay so if you think there's a world that they are mafia with actual results, my claim has already been proven to be true because Kiku never got their track result. So if you're thinking that there's a world there, shouldn't you be voting Saka? It's weird you say they could be wolf, seen everything that has gone on, but want to focus on Pot.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to assume the superkill was on watson and failed as well cuz of X's ability

makes sense for mafia to kill the player who got ratchet lynched

just an asumption

kiku not getting any results for her track ability means X's ability is real. unless kiku and X are both scum together, they shud be town

@SakazOuki you not having kiku as a cult read does not make sense in ur worldview of X being cult. they can only be scum together or town together, you can't have X as cult and kiku not.

i think ur read list is bullshit tbh

2 of ur scum reads were verified as town by RA. u have no reason for any of them to begin with

you are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.