[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow okay thanks phone

I don't see Dest culting me but perhaps being rather cut throat to try to set up some narrative against me after Ratchet got brutalized if it were easy in his eyes to this game (it's interesting this isn't the case for Mafia as they've had several chances, too, this game in particular puts me in a fickle position since my inactivity is very obvious)

But that didn't and hasn't happened
Or they're trying to withhold from narratives and just use mechanics

Day-5: Suicide Squad Harley

Getting over Mr. J was activated to gain a one shot ability

Red Hood was activated to super kill Charlie/Penguin

Batfamily killed Harley Quinn which triggered her passive... Suicide Squad was activated to bring her back to life with her one shots refilled. She must be killed or lynched again to get rid of her

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont think X would cult u after the result on ratchet because u made urself enemies with mafia and could be shot by them

if u got culted it would have to be before the result, and even then why make that much enemies with mafia early on and risk getting urself shot when back then both ratchet and X were down for a kiku push so its stupid to derail that and make enemies with mafia

Okay so this will and can absolutely change because I dont remember alors of the interactions before Ratchet flipped but I'd go for the inactives like
Pot, Tea, Apollo (he's picking up the pace these past few pages or I'm an asshole and he's just not been noticable enough for me)

Under hypothetical scenarios like if there's one more Mafia feller power wolfing or multiple, then we're kinda fucked - in this limited and unrealistic scenario it'd be you and Charlie as primary PoE, or Kiku and Charlie

the latter is less plausible because it's really based on meta lol

Emil

Certified Memelord

Getting over Mr. J was activated to gain a one shot ability

Red Hood was activated to super kill Charlie/Penguin

Batfamily killed Harley Quinn which triggered her passive... Suicide Squad was activated to bring her back to life with her one shots refilled. She must be killed or lynched again to get rid of her
welp

they still have that many kills?

i sent the paralyze to tpein but i give up on my actions working

bil can be batman. pot is not even online is he

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay so this will and can absolutely change because I dont remember alors of the interactions before Ratchet flipped but I'd go for the inactives like
Pot, Tea, Apollo (he's picking up the pace these past few pages or I'm an asshole and he's just not been noticable enough for me)

Under hypothetical scenarios like if there's one more Mafia feller power wolfing or multiple, then we're kinda fucked - in this limited and unrealistic scenario it'd be you and Charlie as primary PoE, or Kiku and Charlie

the latter is less plausible because it's really based on meta lol
apollo is town, charlie is town, and kiku likely town

the mafia/cult is in tpein, bill, pot, and MAYBE reborn rej

bill claimed batman just earlier. dont know what to make of it. i thought he was bane from the kangaroo court ability

i have a result on tpein. he is robin (tim drake) confirmed mafia

tpein could also be cult at the same time, as is common in aries games mafia players get culted. rej and reborn would be my other cult candidates. low chance it being kiku but i dont have an explanation for her tracker result failing on X's fake claim

hmm kiku did you try to track me last night?

If you tracked me the day I targeted Ratchet with the one shot, then I frankly wouldn't know why there wouldn't be any results on me unless you're theoretically trying to make it contradictory or convoluted, but I don't sense an agenda from you with this atm - definitely something Dest was trying to set up against others tho
Tracked you the night after ratchet died

Emil

Certified Memelord
gameplaywise, i have kiku as town from X wanting her gone and her using his result to clear watson. i dont think they r aligned, unless it was all planned and the cult is exactly wason and kiku which is brilliant

cuz they used that result in day 3 to lynch ratchet and derail from kiku

oof

Emil

Certified Memelord
Pistol was activated to vote block ???

Claws was activated to paralyze ???

Fangs was activated to make ??? next action fail
2 of those r mine, okay they finally work, but none of the kills got stopped

paralyzed pot and made tpein's next action fail

this would mean bill is batman

i used those actions right as day started so they shud have stopped the kills if they targeted batman

also redhood seems like a batman ability. it says "red hood was activated" meaning its an ability

r u the reason why my actions dont work? what day phase was wednesday
no, i don't think so, my ability that isn't a one shot is what i used on you and it does not imply anything about role blocks or hint at some passivity
so this either means you're getting hit a hell of a lot by literally everyone which to me isn't really farfetched considering i find myself not willing to believe you to be fully trustworthy in any game
or someone else's ability may be deliberately roleblocking you

i personally regret not sending many actions in earlier to see if i would get hit too

although the role blocks are an effective tool for keeping players around to disrupt trust, but now they've steered from that it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.