[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
kekko saying he "copped" me is cringe.
Ive literally been tunneling Falco since d1.
I ain't to dirty busser and specially wouldn't bus a n00bie.
i used batgirls ability on u, it bypassed protections

u fit cult too because u voted for sakazouki yesterday. its like u were playing for both sides

and u never pushed falcon. ive asked for it multiple times, u werent pushing him

lastly, u r not from falcon's faction. falcon (sakazouki) was batgirl. u were from league of shadow and got converted into robin tim drake. u get no credit for susing him

Emil

Certified Memelord
in fact u stopped susing him when u got converted (someone double check this timeline)

and the reason why i think u r culted is ur role is not among the roles that r immune to be culted and yesterday u were playing with cult instead of mafia faction by voting sakazouki over X. u did not really push either of them much. just voted and left

in fact u stopped susing him when u got converted (someone double check this timeline)

and the reason why i think u r culted is ur role is not among the roles that r immune to be culted and yesterday u were playing with cult instead of mafia faction by voting sakazouki over X. u did not really push either of them much. just voted and left
cringe.

3: Pot Goblin
10: Kiku
13: Apollo
14: Kagurashi
15: T-Pein
17: BillSlipton
18: Dr. Watson
21: Random Asshole
23: Rej
24: Reborn
26: Ekkologix

it is too early to be open scumming unless they have numbers after this night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i used a cop ability that bypasses protections right at the start of the day, u r not gna convince me u r not scum. i could not have been redirected or messed with

and its even more bingo that u happen to be cult as well, u cant sell ur old mafia mates so u cant openly say who they r if u plan on winning with cult, but u can vote them without saying much like u did yesterday

i used a cop ability that bypasses protections right at the start of the day, u r not gna convince me u r not scum. i could not have been redirected or messed with

and its even more bingo that u happen to be cult as well, u cant sell ur old mafia mates so u cant openly say who they r if u plan on winning with cult, but u can vote them without saying much like u did yesterday
Lies.
What ability was that?

3: Pot Goblin
10: Kiku
13: Apollo
14: Kagurashi
15: T-Pein
17: BillSlipton
18: Dr. Watson
21: Random Asshole
23: Rej
24: Reborn
26: Ekkologix

it is too early to be open scumming unless they have numbers after this night.
Kiku seems like scum
Billspliton I have nothing to say about.
Haven't even seen anything from him b4 he said he is bats

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn if u refilled any kills please yeet tpein (robin tim drake) if only regular kill or bilslipton (batman) if u have superkill

i used an invest ability that bypassed protections on tpein. he is confirmed robin tim drake, mafia

and i paralyzed pot, yet batman was using actions so its likely bilslipton and not pot. he also claimed batman earlier for god knows why

one of pot rej tpein can be culted, or honestly you. i dont see it being anyone else

these r town
ekko
kiku
watson
RA
apollo

shoot anyone not in this list if ur town
Already submitted kill on pein

Don't have super kill or any regular kill left to shoot anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.