Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It would be beyond hilarious if they were just glorified pacafistas.

Better yet that it's very possible to be the case, I'm down.
:saden:

More Pacifistas? Give us a break lmao.

:kriwhat::josad:

Unless it's Paci-Vistas! Mihawks worst nightmare! They won't respond to and thus agree to a postponing!

:milaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::risiup::saden:

(I'm totally not salty Oda still wont let Mihawk fight anyone and use a named attack, no sir, not at all, cough.)

@SDfear to Arab Leakers :
We had a good thing, you stupid son of a bitch! We had Lance, we had an insider, we had everything we needed, and it all ran like clockwork! You could have shut your mouth, posted Hints , and got as much attention as you ever needed! It was perfect! But no! You just had to blow it up! You, and your pride and your ego! You just had to be the man! If you'd done your job, known your place, we'd all be fine right now!

A race for the One Piece between 4 yonkos (Which we have to know in details the members of two of them). And that we also know that one last Road Poneglyph is needed (which is guarded by a member of whom we have no idea but seems powerful)...

Somehow the SH will have to get to Elbaf at some point (let's see what new characters will be introduced there).

Somehow I feel that there are characters that will return to the story in some way (Big mom pirates, Donquixote, Law, Kidd, Urouge...) Laughtale, Void Century...
Now they are telling me that there are 9 Holy Knights

I don't know man, I'm afraid... Either the story will be rushed, or Oda will need another 10 years for this to make sense.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Pacifistas from the Ancient Kingdom
I dig it
:shocking:

More Pacifistas? Give us a break lmao.

:kriwhat::josad:

Unless it's Paci-Vistas! Mihawks worst nightmare! They won't respond to and thus agree to a postponing!

:milaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::risiup::saden:

(I'm totally not salty Oda still wont let Mihawk fight anyone and use a named attack, no sir, not at all, cough.)
Would be a fun bit of lore if they all had vistas fighting style
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.