[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro.... I know you are new.

I asked you yesterday and today as well about your role. I even told you to check in your role pm and share with me

This was contribution from your part because I know it's difficult to understand ability usage in your first game.

Other playes voted you but I didn't because despite you not doing anything I felt you might be town as dest culting you didn't make sense.

And, didn't Aries told you you will be lynched if you activate your ability?
I don't think Aries told me that. I said I didn't know what it does when I activated it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think Aries told me that. I said I didn't know what it does when I activated it
It's alright.

It's over now. Just be careful with what you do next time and if host doens't tell you then Google it - there are sources which can help you regarding abilities or you can even ask us.

@Apollo and @Charlie you two were good.

Among scums I think @Destroya and @Ekkologix were great. Deserves to win.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@MUUGEN I hope you stop subbing out. Losing active players who can contribute makes a lot of difference.

Tbh, losing you and Adam literally affected us..
I can’t play if ratchet is going to be involved and starts randomly throwing shade every game I try to be civil with the guy, I’ve genuinely have not enjoyed a game that he has been apart of so I am just retiring.

Bill never did message me in his pms about his abilities if he did I would have told him how to use it, i didn't really read a lot of the game thread so if he posted it there without tagging me I probably missed it. Regardless it's fine, consider this a first hand experience. Don't be shy to ask the host questions if you don't get your role or the mechanics or the rules. That's why we are here to help you play as best as possible

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can’t play if ratchet is going to be involved and starts randomly throwing shade every game I try to be civil with the guy, I’ve genuinely have not enjoyed a game that h iie has been apart of so I am just retiring.
Retiring isn't a solution.

I can understand getting shade thrown is annoying but you need to find a way out to manage it instead of retiring or subbing out.

A good player finds way to adapt and improvise and I am sure you are capable of doing this

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I did also ask Aries to sub me out d1 but he said he didn’t have anyone and I did try playing it out but I can’t play with rat he’s ruined my mafia experience as of late.

Bill never did message me in his pms about his abilities if he did I would have told him how to use it, i didn't really read a lot of the game thread so if he posted it there without tagging me I probably missed it. Regardless it's fine, consider this a first hand experience. Don't be shy to ask the host questions if you don't get your role or the mechanics or the rules. That's why we are here to help you play as best as possible
I never said I messaged you bub

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Retiring isn't a solution.

I can understand getting shade thrown is annoying but you need to find a way out to manage it instead of retiring or subbing out.

A good player finds way to adapt and improvise and I am sure you are capable of doing this
nah I’m done playing mafia, this guy is the mod for the section and doesn’t even know how to act amicable then tries playing the high road and victim.

I’m so genuinely over it that I’m drained just trying to deal with it.

I mean look at me and Kekko or even cyph or ultra, we’ve probably argued the most and we always can play a fresh game yeah we argue but we can differentiate when we need to put aside ego and play together to win.

I mean I didn’t even like X when I first met him and now the dudes probably my favorite to play with.

I can’t support this mafia section when you have someone like rat running it then tells me I’d embarrass WG in champs and that I’m a shit player then deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.