[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is probably my 3rd online mafia game, was nice to get to know some of you guys, this way if i decide to player another game I can communicate better with each player according to what I know from previous games.
Congrats to winners, and sorry to scum team for my poor performance on that game breaking day, wasn't very sober and had no access to my laptop, went like shit. Otherwise I think I played great
:araboss:

Thanks @Ariess for the game
@BillSlipton lmfaaaaao you're a legend, crying irl
:luffylaugh:
Ya you played well considering this is your third game.

Appreciate you greatly Aries, thanks for hosting some of the most insanely fun and equally irritating games haha you’ve been my favorite host and never wanted to miss a Game you were putting out.

I am done though maybe I’ll be back im the future but for now I have such a sour taste of mafia that it’s not enjoyable nor is worth my energy at the moment. It’s just not what it used to be and having to deal with the same nonsense of ridiculous inactivity to the point that the game becomes stale by d2 with only 5 true actives is tiresome and boring.

but truly thanks for always hosting and taking in such large formats in your own not sure how you do it but you’re a fucking beast of a host not the best players but one of my favorites to be friends with in the community.
You know how much I enjoy playing with you and interacting with each other in games. I hope this isn't the end of things, but I get where your head is at. I truly do try to get along with everyone, so come find me again in a future game. I'll be waiting.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You should just retire now

You made being fake informer of One piece as priority rather than living upto your duty of killing Indies smh

How in your holy presence not only you got killed by an indie but indies won the game as well :few:
I was distracted by dolphins. I just come back... soon you all will witness my true power

Heya first of all thanks to @Ariess for the game. Then thanks to @Ekkologix and @Destroya for carrying us home. Both were great. Also probz to @Reborn for cleaning up scum at the end, sadly it wasn't enough.
Imho town deserved the win but I guess a cult win once in a while is also a good thing.

I think most has been said, the activity is a bit concerning currently. Some of the topposters havent signed up so it was less to expect. But I guess the game was playable and enjoyable still.

I really wanted to rail down X during D1 and I swear I would have crushed him, if it weren't for @Ratchet to attempt to pocket me and X. Before starting some clusterfuck stress on D1 I decided to just progress somewhere else which then opened the window for X to cult me. This came so offguard and my concentration suffered from it. I also wanted to play more actively but I somehow couldnt break out of my shell + I was also a bit busy.

Funnily enough both me and X agreed that Ratchet was mafia who attempted to pocket me and X, so we wanted to keep Ratchet alive so we could pocket mafia in return. I got depressed when town offed Ratchet lmao, but I guess gg xD

And yeah, the uncult thingy was kinda meh and messed up with actual balance, but I was able to just coast because of it, as I somehow got culted back asap.

Funny stuff and memeable.

Also ya'll still underestimating the importance of a clean D1 entrance and how town can find most of the scum in D1 by just how each individual manages themselves.

Gg once again and thanks for plug @Ariess
I'll say I was 100 playing town D1. I legit thought Melkor was wolf as soon as he started coming at me and my push on him was completely legit. I never really did feel too pressured this game because I was doing everything I would have done as town. Even thought Kiku and Sakaz were wolves because I thought they had TMI I survived a super kill N1.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Town was great as well. Activity was an issue but otherwise town played really well and deserves to win as well (not taking credits away from joker faction)

Charlie was great with his thread presence. His interactions were really helpful in gettin reads.

Apollo was great with actions.

Kiku played good as well.

Dr. Watson outing ratchet was one of the best usage of invest.

Muugen - could have done a lot but unfortunately he got subbed out.

Among scums (other than cult who played well obviously)

Ratchet and saka played well. Ratchet made few mistakes which gave feel of him being scum and saka not coming clear on his invest against dest put sus on him but otherwise these two played well.

Big congrats to my mates @Ekkologix and @Rej. I culted Rej first and he legit got unculted, which was awkward. I reculted him with my third shot because I thought maybe he'd go unnoticed. Ekko was my second shot, after wanting to be culted, and he really carried the game home once I died. Awesome game and I think a deserved win.

Thanks to @Ariess as always. My favorite host and a group at guy; I always try to signup and play as hard as I can in your games.

Thanks to everyone else as well. I know activity was a little bit underwhelming but that helped me play like I did while also playing on Champs. I'll take a town win in Champs and a cult win here, in the same week, any day. Feels good.

X OUT!

This is not how it works, Reborn.

Firstly, I'll need details. PM those please, I haven't kept up with the game.

Secondly, it would be a strike at most. One strike doesn't mean instant ban. I also understand that he's new - unless there is clear evidence that the action was a malicious attempt to troll or undermine the game, it's unlikely to be given more than a warning because he's new, and feasibly, may have simply not known any better.

The above *has* to be how it works, otherwise there is no integrity to the process.

@BillSlipton The expectation as a player here is that you play to your wincon at all times. This includes using what abilities you may have in a way that you believe furthers that wincon. I understand that you're new, so I'm inclined towards leniency here, but please make sure to ask players if you're unsure of how something works - generally, you don't want to divulge information unnecessarily, but it's better that than to use something that hurts your faction.
I did try a couple times to explain I wasn't sure how to play.

I will inquire a bit harder next time. I'm sorry

This is probably my 3rd online mafia game, was nice to get to know some of you guys, this way if i decide to player another game I can communicate better with each player according to what I know from previous games.
Congrats to winners, and sorry to scum team for my poor performance on that game breaking day, wasn't very sober and had no access to my laptop, went like shit. Otherwise I think I played great
:araboss:

Thanks @Ariess for the game
@BillSlipton lmfaaaaao you're a legend, crying irl
:luffylaugh:
Call me Harvey dent. I put my trust in the flip

Status
Not open for further replies.