[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Heya first of all thanks to @Ariess for the game. Then thanks to @Ekkologix and @Destroya for carrying us home. Both were great. Also probz to @Reborn for cleaning up scum at the end, sadly it wasn't enough.
Imho town deserved the win but I guess a cult win once in a while is also a good thing.

I think most has been said, the activity is a bit concerning currently. Some of the topposters havent signed up so it was less to expect. But I guess the game was playable and enjoyable still.

I really wanted to rail down X during D1 and I swear I would have crushed him, if it weren't for @Ratchet to attempt to pocket me and X. Before starting some clusterfuck stress on D1 I decided to just progress somewhere else which then opened the window for X to cult me. This came so offguard and my concentration suffered from it. I also wanted to play more actively but I somehow couldnt break out of my shell + I was also a bit busy.

Funnily enough both me and X agreed that Ratchet was mafia who attempted to pocket me and X, so we wanted to keep Ratchet alive so we could pocket mafia in return. I got depressed when town offed Ratchet lmao, but I guess gg xD

And yeah, the uncult thingy was kinda meh and messed up with actual balance, but I was able to just coast because of it, as I somehow got culted back asap.

Funny stuff and memeable.

Also ya'll still underestimating the importance of a clean D1 entrance and how town can find most of the scum in D1 by just how each individual manages themselves.

Gg once again and thanks for plug @Ariess

This is probably my 3rd online mafia game, was nice to get to know some of you guys, this way if i decide to player another game I can communicate better with each player according to what I know from previous games.
Congrats to winners, and sorry to scum team for my poor performance on that game breaking day, wasn't very sober and had no access to my laptop, went like shit. Otherwise I think I played great
:araboss:

Thanks @Ariess for the game
@BillSlipton lmfaaaaao you're a legend, crying irl
:luffylaugh:

First ill like to say thank you to those who played the game and those who subbed in to help out when I needed it. I'm not sure if I'm happy how things ended or disappointing. On one hand it's such a meme ending I can't help but laugh on the other hand I can't help feel for town who were legit trying to win the game losing only because of a noob players mistake with his abilities .

Going forward I will no longer be coloring the actions, I realized it's become a crutch in my games where people can just point at the colors of their actions and just confirm themselves without a cop or lie detection. I can see why it wouldn't be that much fun as Mafia or Indies to have to face a lot.of hurdles to win. Though ironically enough with the way this game was going with everyones roles more or less known didn't effect the outcome.

It is kinda disappointing the inactivity for the game, I think I subbed out 3/4th of the Mafia team within the first cycle, don't think I've ever done that. Though I understand why some had to exit the game im just kinda glad I didn't go all out for my comeback game, after my one piece game died thanks to inactivity I didn't want to risk another game where I put a lot of effort into a game set up where I would have to end it because of inactivity. I'm hoping my next 3 games don't run into the same problems this and the one piece did because I would be putting more effort onto the mechanics and roles.

Batfamily played really good unfortunately they ran into the problem that they and the joker cult began to feud. If joker cult lost this game that would have been why both joker cult and Batfamily lost they went after one another over town lol. I feel for the league they got the short end of the stick, they got taken out mostly via luck.

Major props to reborn,Apollo and Charlie who were more or less the three town musketeers ..they really held their own against Mafia and Indies.

Destroya played fantastic as the cult leader before passing on his will to ekko who won it for them, also props for Rej for being under the radar for majority of the game after being culted until his death. GG peeps. See ya for the avengers vs X-Men game I have planned. Trust me it will be much more fun to play than this one as it is based off my hxh game I made on Fanverse which alot of people enjoyed.
Thanks for the game @Ariess. I enjoyed, it despite at first being frustrated I got scum 4th game in the row. Can you add me to Batfamily and cult PMs?

Congrats @Destroya @Rej @Ekkologix It seeems my early scum reads on Destroya and Rej were correct after all and most of activity day 1 was scum vs scum.

I also suspected you were Batfamily @Ratchet but did not want to go all out for mutual destruction.

Ah rip GG, I should have trusted my gut, it was 3 for 3, but oh well

My Town Aries game streak of living while losing is holding strong. Or Well just straight up my Aries game losing streak XD

ps Ekko im more 2/3rd town in Aries games, legit did a count on NF/OLF, I just tend to do even worse than this in those games so people forget I exist. I killed Melkor, knew Destroya, and did suspect you were culted, but thought Bill might have been as well and you were selling him up the river. Rip oh well

Tho the fact that I legit knew Melkor was on his scum meta just from his two posts from me was fucking hilarious. Seriously dude, when youre scum stop trying to scapegoat that on me, Im scum read enough I dont need that help.
Who are you on NF?

I thought you are just an inactive so easy person to safely scum read. I paid heavy price for this mistake.:okay:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hi, can you post your role?
Sure. I was wondering why no one requested to see my awesome blossom role yet :yearight:

Catwoman-Indie

Indie Win Con: You win the game when you beat/steal one shot from each alignment. BatFamily, League of Shadows, Joker Cult, 2 Inmates

Alternative Win Con: Exit the game when you are one of the final 9 players left

("9 Lives") 9 actions that target you will fail. Works once

(Cat Burglar) Target any player and face them in
r/p/s. If you win steal one of their one shots and gain a +1 vote power one shot.

(Cat Whip) Reuse Cat Burglar during the nightphase. Works once

(Cat Claws) If you lose in r/p/s you can activate this to blind/confuse the player for a cycle. Works once

(Feline Empathy) Amp Cat Burglar for one phase to allow you to choose the alignment you want to target. Works once

(The Bat and the Cat) Challenge Batman to r/p/s if you win remove one alignment from your win con

@Ariess even thiugh we had that lil chat imma just bow out of the remainder of your series and call this my official retirement. I have not enjoyed a single game in like my last 10 dealing with unwarranted shade and nonsense.

peace out everyone ✌🏻

@Destroya hope you’re still alive and kicking ass in champs broheim.
I won that Champs game as town and lived to the end!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thanks for the game @Ariess. I enjoyed, it despite at first being frustrated I got scum 4th game in the row. Can you add me to Batfamily and cult PMs?

Congrats @Destroya @Rej @Ekkologix It seeems my early scum reads on Destroya and Rej were correct after all and most of activity day 1 was scum vs scum.

I also suspected you were Batfamily @Ratchet but did not want to go all out for mutual destruction.
Lmao, you know that I were town for D1 and N1? =D

Also @MUUGEN man. Time to change your strategy lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.