One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Finally seeing the Revolutionary Army doing revolutionary stuff around the world, even if it’s offscreen is a relief. They’ve had such lack of focus for a long time that even getting scraps is something.

The chapter doesn’t actually provide much new info or much of anything really. New silhouette Numbers, or Holy Knights whatever doesn’t do much.
Karasu’s fruit is cool though. His use of it is also already one of the best displays for logias. If only Oda could apply the same for one like Kizaru’s. Imagine a flock of creatures made of light.
Post automatically merged:

Karasu is the 4th known individual in all of fiction to be able to manipulate “soot” as an ability
There’s a creepy character from Fire Force that does the same.

i'm really confused by what happend on the Reverie, seems like Oda lost track of the timneline.

-We know the Reverie have seven days
-Teach say the Revos attack happend on the fourth day of the conference (is he reading the journal from the "big news" chapter?)
-We knew Morgans published about the revos attack after the conference had ended, as he already had the info on the Warlords abolition
-This chapter say the revos attacked Marijoa "not long after the conference began", Kurouma says it happen just "some hours" before Cobra death
-Garp says "events regarding Alabasta" happend after the Ryugu family had already lefted Marijoa, but Shirahoshi is still in Marijoa in this chapter
-Karasu says Cobra assasination happen after the commanders had already split from Sabo
-Also we know Cobra was the one behind the dissolution of the warlord system, so he could not have been killed before the Reverie.

Like when are those events taking place? the most logic would be on the last day, after the conference had ended and Cobra would go meet the Gorosei, but then, Teach saying "fourth day" and Shirahoshi still being there would be plotholes
I wonder about this as well. I remember clearly that Blackbeard mentions the clash between the Admirals & Revs happening on the 4th day…but if Cobra was killed so Sabo was besides him on that day, did the rest like Neptune and co not know about it until 3 or more days after?

Did the dissolution of the Warlords pass during the 4th day and they discussed other things without Cobra for 3 days? That’s the only way it makes sense to me.

Was ridiculous how the leakers talked about the admirals in the brief spoilers, They talked as if the admirals were wounded and losing the fight using all their strength, and what's more, at one point they said the cp0 helped them, these leakers are a shame, they manipulate the fandom shamelessly.

So, it seems the World Nobles have under their direct command:

1. A organization of Guards clad in knightly armor and wielding spears. There are no confirmed name for this group, nor any named characters, either. They were first seen way back in Jaya.

2. Cipher Pol Aegis Zero, their intelligence agency. There seems to be a hierarchy of:
Nameless Agents (Black Suits) -> Special Agents (White Suits) -> Elite Agents (Masks & White Suits)

3. The Holy Knights. It is confirmed there are only 9 of them, and logically, should be quite powerful. Any connection to the aformentioned guardsmen is unknown.

^^^^ Thats my take too. Shanks and his crew are government dogs. He used and tricked Luffy for some as yet unknown reason. He is a plant and probably the reason Roger and Ace died.
That's a good take, for this to be real, Shanks must have deep connections to the CDs .
What are his motivations? Is he really evil and set Luffy up? Or are the CDs just another part in Shanks' grand scheme?
We'll probably find out when the One Piece is revealed because I think Roger may be the one who told Shanks to play this role.

Finally seeing the Revolutionary Army doing revolutionary stuff around the world, even if it’s offscreen is a relief. They’ve had such lack of focus for a long time that even getting scraps is something.
I think Oda purposefully waited for the Yonko to be finished before he began to focus on the Revos to avoid character overload. The Revos are now taking up the space that the Yonko used to occupy for a decade.
Their fans have also begun to migrate to the Revo fandom :pepebusi::hihihi:

Repeating myself, we dont even see Pell and Chaka faces....

its the Higaram husband and wife crossdressing i'm sure

Chaka and Pell somewhere else
what made you reach this conclusion tho? Where are Pell & Chaka supposed to be?

Was ridiculous how the leakers talked about the admirals in the brief spoilers, They talked as if the admirals were wounded and losing the fight using all their strength, and what's more, at one point they said the cp0 helped them, these leakers are a shame, they manipulate the fandom shamelessly.
The leakers love to troll the marine fandom:hihihi::kailaugh:
@Kurozumi Wiwi 's rant still legendary
motherFUCKER:risitameh:

Also why is Greenbull only "main attack" become Yggdrasil, can't he use different plants?
Because he's a fraud

Fujitora actively stopping people from freeing slaves, even being the first one into action is quite telling.
Fujitora is asshole.All that talk about justice and how Shichibukai are bad,but now he protecting bunch of assholes who tortures and rapes people on daily basis.
I agree
Fujitora's character is regressing imo
Started out as a 'good guy' among the Marines and now shows shat he's just as much of a underling as the other frauds

The only interesting thing this chapter, that drawing of evil aura above them telling me those guys are the real deal

pls dont make them goofy oda:pepehands:
Is that evil aura or devil fruit spirals?

That's a good take, for this to be real, Shanks must have deep connections to the CDs .
What are his motivations? Is he really evil and set Luffy up? Or are the CDs just another part in Shanks' grand scheme?
We'll probably find out when the One Piece is revealed because I think Roger may be the one who told Shanks to play this role.

I think Oda purposefully waited for the Yonko to be finished before he began to focus on the Revos to avoid character overload. The Revos are now taking up the space that the Yonko used to occupy for a decade.
Their fans have also begun to migrate to the Revo fandom :pepebusi::hihihi:

what made you reach this conclusion tho? Where are Pell & Chaka supposed to be?

The leakers love to troll the marine fandom:hihihi::kailaugh:
@Kurozumi Wiwi 's rant still legendary
motherFUCKER:risitameh:

Because he's a fraud

I agree
Fujitora's character is regressing imo
Started out as a 'good guy' among the Marines and now shows shat he's just as much of a underling as the other frauds

Is that evil aura or devil fruit spirals?
He was never a good guy imo. Even in dressrosa he cared more about making a statement than he did about Saving peoples lives and livelihoods.

He’s just another marine who hates pirates. And he wanted to show the world government that not even you can keep pirates on leashes and except them to behave.