Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Kneel, @gojo, @MarimoHeado, @Marimo_420, and @Sievas. In the name of Zoro, we charge you to be brave. In the name of Mihawk, we charge you to be strong. In the name of Ryuma, we charge you to defend the innocent.

Pledge your life and honor to the Temple, from this night and all the nights to come. And we pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor.

Now arise, @gojo, @MarimoHeado, @Marimo_420, and @Sievas, a servant of the Temple of the Grandmaster.

Thanks boss

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
When Zoro was enraged by wasting food I remembered taking note of his reaction to Tama’s gratitude for her Oshiruko birthday meal. He can relate to the starved citizens through his own experience with Rika back in chapter 3.

In addition, he outwardly stated his desire to avenge Yasu, and it gave me a flashback to this scene in Skypeia where Zoro told Ohm that he prefers not to fight with a motive of revenge. However, that was about to change after Ohm’s damage to Chopper.

I interpreted that scene as an admission of falling short of the skill level needed to harmonize between personal rage and fighting in a way true to his swordsmanship.

Zoro’s motives in Punk Hazard and Dressrosa were to mainly be a strong support to the Luffy/Law alliance. He got the job done against Monet and Pica, but those fights never sprang from a place of personal emotional investment.

Time constraints won't allow me to sum up all my thoughts on the topic, but let’s just say I have big expectations for Zoro’s development as a combatant. For the first time since he learned under Mihawk, he’ll fight with a purpose beyond just being a dependable crew mate. If he can couple that rage with his training and reach a new level, it'll be a sight to see.