Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gorosei definitely look like your typical fighting commanders to me tbh, mainly due to Ghandi ig
Especially to look imposing in front of a guy in a wheelchair
Post automatically merged:

Im is like a senile patriarch just wandering into the living room with no pants. Someone whispered the name of his best girl from the old days

Right, it was a quirk/gag, not an actual feature of the character like for kiku. But on the other hand you would get a pretty nasty implication with Yamato joining the main cast and getting, "no actually you're a girl."
Well i think people will differ on whether that was made part of his character or not. I personally don't believe he is a woman but I ain't forcing people to accept my reasoning. I personally abhor such twists in characters.. They are misleading and propagate a deleterious mentality . I dont hate Kiku as a character but Ivan crossed lot of lines for me in Impel down.
But if i could i'd rather not have such characters in the story... And who gives a shit to that ammi rite.. I am not the author. I just go with the flow with the POV i have

And Yamato bruh i never fell for that I am ODEN SHAIT.... The irony is she's drawn in such a feminine way to begin with for me to think otherwise.

People have their difference, on top of the fact that they are pretty sensitive and assertive with their opinions which leads to such situations. True it goes both ways people should just learn to keep their disgust of such things to themselves. But also not provoke a reaction whenit comes to such senstive issues coz we're talking about anthitheisises, one's taste is other's shit.

10/10 analogy 🗿

G

Gorosei Informer

You realize the first spoiler we got was days ago directly from redon and didn't mention any of this right? Don't know who tf this guy with egg on his face even is
Ofc I know lmao. Im referring to how TAC trolled the fuck out of this guy and Reddit, the latter giving around 300 upvotes to TACs fake summary, believing it was real and that was just on Piratefolk alone. Ive been talking about TACs fake spoilers on here quite a bit so far.

WeeklyLeaks is a guy pretending to be a leaker and gaining a lot of clout lately for fraudulence and doubling down on it, acting like they're hot shit and such. Even worse than that OP_Spoilers2023 guy with the Shanks pfp or w/e.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Gorosei definitely look like your typical fighting commanders to me tbh, mainly due to Ghandi ig
Especially given that Gandhi most likely has a supreme grade blade. Now one might wonder, why 5 presumably powerful fighters, nobles and the publicly highest authority in the world are bowing down to Imu and referencing him with honorific terms. What if they just decided to blitz him on the throne 5 vs 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.